ISkizzlesI

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Skizzles, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Could you please stop the immaturity on my application, you already harass me in game....

2. Softhez

Softhez Well-Known Member

_Soft
    God
    He would do other bad things too

3. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Thank you! Is there any feedback on how I could improve either in my application or from when I was staff previously?

4. Green_Fred

Green_Fred Well-Known Member

Green_Fred
    Invader
    Excuse me? You harassed me in game calling me a bum. And with my previous message it shows you’re not fit for staff

5. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    I never called you a bum, I logged on a few days ago and received nothing but harassment from you. Now please remove yourself from my application if you can not conduct yourself in a mature manor.

6. Green_Fred

Green_Fred
    Invader
    You did tho “Why are you such a bum” after I dropped you many times in KitPVP. And I’m staying right here saying facts

7. Nestastic

Nestastic Well-Known Member

wafe
    God
    One of the problems is that you haven't increased your activity on Becto before applying. You claim to have been on an alt, but not all players will know who you are. They'll see this application and think you weren't active at all. Most players will remember you for your toxic past, even if it doesn't reflect on how you act now. We haven't seen you active before your application, and have nothing but your past to base you on.

8. Green_Fred

Green_Fred
    Invader
    He is only applying for staff for the clout. It’s that simple

9. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    I am just going to stop replying to you, there is no point in arguing when you state false claims. Thanks for the comments though.

10. Green_Fred

Green_Fred
    Invader
    So you admit you’re only making this thread for attention? Staff of the year everyone. Your girl would be so proud

11. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    I mean my Alts name is IDakodaI, as for activity you could see that I increased forums activity and been posting on different suggestions and bringing ideas and such. I know not seeing me in game is one thing, which I have been working on. But ya as I said past week I been sick and along with starting that new job. Otherwise I appreciate the feedback :)

12. Green_Fred

Green_Fred
    Invader
    No you haven’t? I’ve only seen you once on KitPVP when I kept on dropping you and I’m pretty active on most modes

13. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Admin

QuiteShallow
    Admin
    On all applications, individuals who chose to reply and share their opinion are expected to keep to the guidelines and stay (friendly, not toxic, etc). Please do so with this applicant as well, failure to follow this will result in a restriction of your account.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Nestastic

wafe
    God
    Just a couple of questions.

Why did you resign in the past? Why do you want to be staff now?

15. Dreamwreath_

Dreamwreath_ Well-Known Member

OnlyInDreams
    God
    I did read it, I still don't believe that you have changed.

16. 7fishy7

7fishy7 Well-Known Member

7fishy7
    God
    You just applied, what seems like not even long ago. I think you probably reapplied way too soon. During your time as staff you would abuse power a lot. When you applied the first time tons of people were against it and I don't think anything has changed. You tend to bring a negative look onto becto, as shown when you talked bad about the server when you got banned. I unfortunately don't believe you have matured. After your ban was over turned you came onto factions and were immediately toxic. Since this about maturity, in your own discord server you would be toxic, rude, and just plain disrespectful to tons and tons of people. I don't think you should be staff due to the past. and do to other reasons stated above. This is a strong -1.

Sincerely,
    7fishy7

17. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    I resigned in the past because I disagreed with how becto was back then and decided to leave the staff team, that was around when Soapiee resigned which she was the go to person my entire time of being staff. I wanted to be staff now because I feel the server is reaching a low point (Only 100 people on during the day) and could use a pick up to get it moving again, which I hopefully could help with by bringing new ideas I gained and by moderating the server to remove those who make the server non enjoyable for players.

Applying again too soon I was unsure of because It was no definite like declined mostly just closed due to toxic arguments. As for the "negative look" My ban was overturned and since that I had not been toxic at all on the server, logs can prove that. Most my time on factions is me defending and explaining past things to those who bring it up. As for my own discord server that is not related to becto and I wont comment on it for that matter, however I have not been active on my own discord due to lots of irl things. Anyways I do appreciate your comment.

18. Rievous

Rievous Well-Known Member

KINGRIEVOUS
    God
    >leaks staff logs >gets perm banned >comes back >re-applies for staff

topkek

19. Nestastic

wafe
    God
    This is a decent response, but why do you believe you can fill this void, after everything that's happened?

20. Meddi

Meddi Builder

Meddi
    Builder
    Why has being sick and having a new job prevented you from playing on your main account? From my understanding of your situation it seems like you've had plenty of time to be able to play on it as you mentioned you've been active on your alt. What benefit will being active on your alt bring to the staff team?