• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • KitPVP /invsee

vitusmis

Reactions
    Add /invsee for ultra perhaps? Its bc they spent a lot of money and its very useful!

MildSawss

Manager
    Reactions
    I don't think this is a good idea, personally. Thank you for the suggestion! However I see this as a tool for staff only.

MildSawss

Manager
    Reactions
    I just don't feel comfortable giving a staff used tool to the public like that, but we'll see what the community and Bas says!

Dartino20

Admin
    Dartino20
    Dartino20
    ADMIN
    Reactions
    It would be kinda OP on KitPvP IMO.

Seeing the inventory of players who have dropped down into the map would be unfair to them as you could prepare better than them and kill them since you know what they have, but they wouldn't think to check what you have while down there.

Axiqm

Admin
    Axiqm
    Axiqm
    ADMIN
    Reactions
    I agree with Mild and Dart on this, the /invsee command should only be used by staff. It could be easily abused by players, the only appropriate place for it would be creative where it already is (I think)

Peep

Peepsibabe
    Peepsibabe
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Only ultra have it so i highly doubt that it will
    You have to explain why it wouldn't. It seems really over powered. Please tell us why you think it isn't.

7fishy7

Reactions
    I have ultra and it seems kinda broken. You can see everything someone has, before dropping on them. -1 for me sorry. but its just a little too broken that ultra not only would get insta health 2 pots, but inv see as well.

Claire

Helper
    cwaire
    cwaire
    HELPER
    Reactions
    this would be too op on kit in my opinion, it would just cause (even more) constant farming and targeting people due to the items they have

Cibr

Reactions
    I think he’s getting the idea from another popular server we play where the top rank has /invsee, but on that servers it’s OP PvP and provides not much of a advantage as players normally have 1 or 2 things. A sharpness 30 or sharpness 40 - and a bunch of god apples.

this might be too OP on becto though as there’s a lot more you can see that provides a unfair advantage over them