Introduction! (.w.)

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by lambieplays, May 16, 2016.

1. lambieplays

lambieplays Member

Hello!
    I am new to this server, so I feel like I should say a introduction of myself:
    My name is Lambie. I keep my outside life private to avoid any unwanted situations, and I love mine craft. ALOT.
    I also am a pretty big noob. I might ask questions a lot, but I am happy to help ANYONE. :)
    So excited to get into this server! <3
    Message me if you want to know more. YAY!

2. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    Welcome. Hope to see you around a lot :)

3. Winterbrine

Winterbrine Active Member

Welcome to Becto Lambie. :)

4. Skyguyy

Skyguyy Well-Known Member

Skyluh
    Invader
    Welcome to Becto, and enjoy your time here! :)

5. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    Welcome to becto Lambie , hope you enjoy your stay :)

6. Soapiee

Soapiee Well-Known Member

Soapiee
    God
    Hey Lambie, never be afraid to ask if you need anything, our community is very helpful:3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. lambieplays

lambieplays Member

There is also a bit more I forgot to tell, it's more of a story >.<

There is this one server I went on, which was like this server. I met a guy and talked to him...then he got banned. He then left me in the dirt and never talked to me again, even though I vouched for him. The server was ruined for me, and I couldn't go on without thinking about him, as weird as that sounds.
    :-(
    So I didn't play minecraft for a while, until TheRubinFamily asked one day to play on a sky-block server. So I looked it up, and saw you guys. So I went on, thinking it was just another server and everything.
    I was so wrong.
    I felt like it was fun. At first, nobody was on it, and I didn't introduce myself. But then I looked you guys up and was AMAZED by what I saw. I out an introduction thinking, eh, nobody is going to respond. Much less help me.
    Again, so wrong. :-P
    I felt welcome when everyone commented back. I felt part of the community and stuff. And I just felt, well, better. It may be cliche, but I just felt like a puzzle piece was fit with another.
    I plan on playing in this server as much as I can, though my computer is having trouble. Ugh. But thank you so much for the welcome and the support. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    If you need help on skyblock I am willing to help you the best I can :).

9. Blu_Pinguino

Blu_Pinguino Well-Known Member

Blu_Pinguino
    God
    Welcome to Becto, enjoy the server!

10. Lego

Lego Active Member

Welcome to Becto Lambie! Where most dreams come true! Well, virtually I guess. I don't even know. Have Fun! :33