Introduction (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Skyguyy, May 10, 2016.

1. Skyguyy

Skyguyy Well-Known Member

Skyluh
    Invader
    Heyyo! I joined the forums a little back but I figured why not let people get to know be better by introducing myself.

My name is Skyler, as you may already guessed based off of the thread name. My in-game username is Skyguyy. I'm 14 years old, almost 15; my birthday is August 27th. I'm in 9th grade, I enjoy school. (I might change my mind about that next year, freshman year is easy :-P). I live in Northern California and have lived here most of my life, except being born in Arizona.

My hobbies include hanging out with friends, studying (jokes), photography, playing with my two poodle dogs, learning new things, listening to music, going to code class, and exploring interesting places. I don't play any sports as of now but I used to do Taekwondo, reached brown belt. I also have a girlfriend named Kelly which I've been with for a year and four months strong.

I consider myself pretty laid back and humble so say hi whenever. I don't bite! ;-)

Thanks for reading my introduction, I hope to meet more of you all. Have a good day! <3

2. Soapiee

Soapiee Well-Known Member

Soapiee
    God
    Hello Skyler :) Ive seen you around on Skyblock when you asked me to read your ticket ;P I hope you enjoy your time here!

3. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    Welcome to Becto Skyler
    Hope you enjoy your stay :)

4. KorosuX

KorosuX Well-Known Member

Calcination
    Raider
    Welcome to becto, Skylar :)

5. Winterbrine

Winterbrine Active Member

Welcome to Becto!

6. Blu_Pinguino

Blu_Pinguino Well-Known Member

Blu_Pinguino
    God
    Welcome to Becto, we're glad to have you here.