Information for Becto

Discussion in 'General' started by Marvelous, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Marvelous

Marvelous Well-Known Member

UnclePub
    God
    Beginner Players
    If you're just starting on this server just before you began playing please read the rules before you start to play. If you want, you can connect your Minecraft account to your forum account by /link in hub. It will let the other people know that you will stay longer and enjoy the server than just quit and stop playing after joining.
    When you need help that you really need to contact a mod you can go to this website and click "Support" and state your problem, but make sure that an normal player can help first. Its a hard server to come alone with, But if you be respectful among other players and be smart to what you say, then you'll be alright. If your a new player feel free to add me! Speaking of friends, you can do /friend add then the player name like (/friend add LudicrousFilms)

POINTS FOR RANKS
    There are points on the server that you can actually use to get quite cool stuff I'll have to say! I will give you all the points you will need to get the ranks.And if you get a rank from the points the next rank the next upgrade you want will be 1,000 points less. Since I have plus I have everything 1,000 points off. But for you without the rank is the normal price.
    Plus:1,000
    VIP:3,000
    Raider:4,000
    Veteran:10,000
    Invader: 17,500
    God: 25,000

2017-11-10_23.43.29.png
    2017-11-10_23.43.35.png

There's a villager in Kit-Pvp, by the drop offto start pvp. and if you right click it there are options to choose from main ones are ranks, perks, trails.

But, if you do not want a rank and just want to play this server without one you can also buy trails that you can leaveby when you're walking. I recommend that you buy this stuff for last because this doesn't really do anything. The perks however is a useful, The first perk i'll get is the tank which gives you resistance when you kill another player and the rage perk which gives you strength when you kill another player. I think these are the most powerful perks for Kit pvp.

By the way, theres a sign by the villager says "Trash can" Please use it and not just throw trash to another player it just rude and waste the other person time for cleaning their inventory. Every time I play the server I see people throwing their trash on the ground and yeah I guess it's quicker but its still messy please use the sign.

HOW TO GET NOTICE
    I've used to have trouble getting notice on servers couple of years ago, and I don't think its hard to get notice on here neither because its a small server and if you are nice to the person sent them a friend request, they will maybe accept. Just to make sure say that you sent them one so they'll know!
    Be active more often and reply to forums more the more active you are the more chances of you meeting another player and knowing more people.
    This server has a discord and its quite fun you should join! There's a music bot in a channel but make sure you read the rules first before playing a song! Sadly there's no memes songs allowed or rip eardrums :-P

Artifacts
    2017-11-11_00.04.28.png

The shady dealer is straight where you drop off if you go to the front, artifacts can be trade in for special enchantments the artifacts are

Diamond (Rare)
    Leather (Common)
    Prismaire (Rare)
    Brick (Common)
    Emerald (Rare)
    Gold (Common)
    Snowball: (Common)
    Egg: (Common)
    Iron: (Common)

And be aware if you drop down with your artifacts in your inventory and if you die, you will not keep them. For more protection wear good armor that can protect you when making the trade and when your finished, (punch 2 bow and fire aspect) can be good to keep them away. For extra protection make sure you have a trusted diamond guy that is willing to protect you from the players while making the trade. And if you die while making the trade do not rage! it will make you look immature and that you will act like a little kid. You want them that you are mature and all they want is make you mad, do not let that happen.

If I've missed any artifacts please let me know!
    Hope I'll see you on! I accept everyone's friend request, And don't be shy to say hello!
    Goodbye and good luck!

#1 Marvelous, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  2. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    nice guide :v

3. Venerg

Venerg Well-Known Member

Venerg
    God
    Really nice ! (Maybe a good idea to change the title because most of this guide is about kitpvp)
    [​IMG]

4. Yuyuko

Yuyuko Active Member

Weebery
    Plus
    You should list all the custom enchants but other than that great post

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    No comment(but still leaving a comment)

6. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    Very useful for newer players. :)

7. Marvelous

UnclePub
    God
    I try to be useful to this server

8. Curry101

Curry101 Well-Known Member

StrafeRapid
    Raider
    Awesome guide Ludicrous! You're missing the iron artifact though.

Keep up the great work!

Kind Regards,

Curry101

9. Marvelous

UnclePub
    God

I was thinking of putting the custom enchantments in mine but you already made a forum post about that so I wouldn't worry about it.

10. Marvelous

UnclePub
    God
    Just added the iron in!

11. Sinyk

Sinyk Well-Known Member

Sinyk
    Veteran
    Nice post!

12. Marvelous

UnclePub
    God
    T
    Thanks!

#12 Marvelous, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  13. ow3n911

ow3n911 Member

ow3n911
    Raider
    if you need serious help just do /pay ow3n911 100000 but you still need to comfirm your request :) works 100% and tested by wonga.com :)

14. Yuyuko

Yuyuko Active Member

Weebery
    Plus
    I think anyone who has that amount of money is smart enough to not do it

15. Marvelous

UnclePub
    God
    True

16. Dreamwreath_

Dreamwreath_ Well-Known Member