Improudidonthack

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by improudidonthack, Dec 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    I have no reason to doubt what Felicette is saying and it just shows me you was trying to hide it in your application , being as vague as possible. Easy -1

2. improudidonthack

improudidonthack Active Member

ThatBaseTho
    God
    Actually I was banned because my computer crashed during an ss and I logged in with an alt when i was banned and it was extended to a perm and my latest restriction was that ban for mute evading but thank you for your response!

3. improudidonthack

improudidonthack Active Member

ThatBaseTho
    God
    Understood next time I write an application I will try my best to include everything

4. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    If the greatest thing about you is responsibility and you have 6 restrictions on your account that basically sums it up right there. Anyways your application was messy and has a decent amount of grammar issues and the colors were annoying. Also the fact that you know players don't like you for your in-game behavior doesn't help either. Overall I see you being very unfit for staff and I wouldn't recommend reapplying anytime soon even after the 2 months are over. -1

5. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    You avoided some very important details about past restrictions. Why were you banned? Why were you muted? Can we be sure you have changed and that you are capable of handling heated situations without becoming toxic? Your application is short and avoiding mentioning that many restorations shows that you haven't changed all that much, simply because you didn't own up to your mistakes. Although ai haven't seen much more than hack reports from you I'm going with a -1 because of the lack of detail in your application and the avoided topics. Sorry man, I just don't think you are ready to be staff.

6. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I've see how you act in game. It is not of how a staff member should act. The immaturity and lack of care for others is definately there. -1

7. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider

8. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    -1. I just dont think you're ready.

9. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    Application Denied due to past restrictions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.