Improudidonthack

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by improudidonthack, Dec 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. improudidonthack

improudidonthack Well-Known Member

ThatBaseTho
    God
    • How long you have been playing on Becto.net?: I have been playing on becto.net since the fall of 2017. I have grown to enjoy the overall structure of the server and the player-base.
    • How often you are online for?: I have online a lot on the weekends and most of the time on the weekdays but most of the time I check in on different servers.
    • What game modes you are most active on?: I am mostly online on kitpvp but I do enjoy playing factions and prison.
    • Why you are right for the job? How can you contribute to the team?
      p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

The greatest thing about me would be responsibility. That is why I would like to become staff because there are many cases of at first trusted staff members, then they get bored of the server and decide to abuse which is not being responsible, Responsibility is an important quality to have. When you are being responsible you are answering all of the player's questions, when you answer them you answer them in a correct manner. You are responsible when you keep your time up in-game and in the forums. Responsibility makes everyone the right person they want to be. Responsibility includes having positive posts telling the truth etc. Being a responsible Helper can say a lot about who you are. Being a good leader takes determination and with that you can be great!

• Have you ever been banned or muted? Yes I have Been banned before for Mute Evading and I did not know that the thing I was doing was Bannable.

• little about yourself. (Where are you from, do you study... etc.) Well i'm 15 years old (ill be 16 in a month) I enjoy playing mc because of the variety of things you can on it. I Was born in the Us But my parents are from the middle-east but they can speak english as can I.

Also I understand that in the past I have been rowdy and disruptive. I disrespected staff and did things against their will which was my problem. I also understand that some or most of the player-base might not like me because of how I act In-game But I promise you I have changed my way and Im ready to accept the roles of being a good player in-game and outside of the actual server

Anyways thanks for taking the time to read my application I hope you all have a wonderful day

Improudidonthack

2. improudidonthack

ThatBaseTho
    God
    Also i get my profile says im 13 Im gonna change that Soon

3. SANCHEZ is in p1

SANCHEZ is in p1 Well-Known Member

Dont think u can fam...

4. improudidonthack

ThatBaseTho
    God
    yeah just realized that ;P

5. improudidonthack

ThatBaseTho
    God
  6. improudidonthack

ThatBaseTho
    God
  7. SANCHEZ is in p1

So are u gonna add that but in now?

8. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    Your application looks good but i don't ever see you out of kitpvp Neutral until i see some community feedback

9. SANCHEZ is in p1

Bit*

10. Hidden_Hacks

Hidd3n
    God
    Also it is supposed to be a serious application , the colors made this a pain to read and a bit childish?

11. SANCHEZ is in p1

12. SANCHEZ is in p1

Oh* my iPad's touch board is playing up

13. Hidden_Hacks

Hidd3n
    God
    Im sorry to add to this but i can see it becoming a problem. Try to stick to one critical comment and do not make another reply just to correct a spelling error it just creates spam. Also @improudidonthack use /reply when you want to answer a specific question or clear a subject up.

14. improudidonthack

ThatBaseTho
    God
    I understand that But its suppose to make it easier to separate the parts from each other.

15. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Hey I see you all the time on Kitpvp but I don't see you much place else. I think it would be really good to go explore the other parts of Becto and learn them to be a better member then you should definitely be a good fit for the staff team. You seem like a pretty chill dude in game but I haven't talked to you in discord or much else. Im going to stay neutral until I get to know you better then I might move to a +1.

neutral

16. Hidden_Hacks

Hidd3n
    God
    Sorry for another reply but i did not ask something and i know it will be brought up. Could you go into more detail about your restrictions?

Include:

- Whom issued them
    - When they where issued
    - Why they where issued
    - How have you changed?

17. improudidonthack

ThatBaseTho
    God
    /
    I would but it wont allow me to edit it

18. improudidonthack

ThatBaseTho
    God
    I have Played on other servers a lot and if you would like to play with me just pm me on discord :-D

19. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    You have 6 restrictions that I can remember and one or more of them was hacking, the last restriction of yours I can remember was a perm ban for hacking + bypassing that ban. -1.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  20. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.