if u mine too fast sometimes it make blocks invisible/bug

Discussion in 'Report Issues' started by 2010wolf, Aug 12, 2019.

1. 2010wolf

2010wolf Member

2010wolf
    if u mine too fast it makes the block invisible/bug

2. 2010wolf

2010wolf Member

2010wolf
    i hate it when it happens

3. Dymethius

Dymethius Helper

Dymethius
    Helper
    That's just means you're breaking the blocks so fast that the server doesn't register it completely and leaves it invisible but glitches you back when you try to walk over it. We call these ghost blocks. You can place a block on it to update it or relogging can fix this. Sadly, there's nothing we can do besides use a tool that doesn't mine that fast. :/

4. Esthesia

Esthesia Helper

Esthesia
    Helper
    As said above, they are ghost blocks caused by breaking blocks too quickly for the server to comprehend. You can rejoin the server for the ghost blocks to reappear.

5. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    Its an issue with the server>client communication, client says 'block is gone' but server says 'mined too fast, cancel break'.
    So your client shows the block isn't there but as the server cancelled the block break, the server knows it's there. Rejoining always makes the blocks reappear- or try right-clicking on the ghost blocks with any item, that usually works as well.

• Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  6. Kollector

Kollector Member

Kornflakez
    God
    Yeah this happens to me on Factions with an Efficiency L, one way I sort of get around it so I never am glitched standing on one of these ghost blocks is mine obsidian at bedrock in an obby biome. That way, you'll run into them, and be able to walk around them, but never fall on them and get stuck. Hope this helps!!