IceyNovas Staff Application

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by IceyNova, Aug 12, 2019.

1. IceyNova

IceyNova Member

IGN: IceyNova

Donor Rank: No-Rank
    Timezone: Pacific Daylight time
    Ban/Mute History: Never Muted,Never Banned
    Discord: IceyNova#7736

Staffing experience: I was a moderator on a server before they closed down. I was staff for about 4 1/2 months so i know the ground rules.

What can I contribute:I can contribute to being a Mod for several reasons. I don't want Mod just to mess around with commands, or brag about my awesome prefix, I actually want to help people. I mean, sure being Mod would be fun, but It's also quite a difficult job that I've heard from some of the staff. The main reason why I want to be a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play. Another reason why I want Mod is to stop hackers. I hate hackers, They ruin the fun for everyone else by having lots of unfair advantages such as god mode/regeneration hacks or aim bot. The third reason why I'd like Mod is to help other staff members. Normally, you would see in most applications that they only want to help players, but sometimes staff need a hand too, like building or testing maps, new mini-games and plugins. I tried managing a whole server by myself and it was really difficult, but with the help of a few extra people, my job ended up being a whole lot easier. Also I would like to be a Mod, because I believe I can construct an optimistic, welcoming and productive atmosphere on the server and here on the forums. Users are often disregarded, which, let me tell you, hurts. Becoming a Mod on Betco has been an ambition of mine for approximately a few weeks when I have heard about it, But I believe I have really adapted to Betco over the last few Months. I actively play on the server. The Mod position is filled with great perks to improve the Mod society, and I believe I will be able to handle these perks and use them to improve the overall population of Betco.

Strengths:
    1. I don't cuss
    2. I will help anyone, anytime, anywhere
    3. I have some experience of being staff so I know the ground rules
    4. I don't rage or leave if i'm insulted
    5. I will help other staff members whenever they need it

Weaknesses:
    1. Pvp. To be honest, i'm really not the best at PvP.

What I think being staff is about:
    I Think that staff is about setting a role model for players and being able to catch hackers, but giving them a warning and if they continue, i would temporarily ban them. However, if someone wasn't hacking but was being inappropriate towards other players and/or staff members, I would give them a warning first, then temporarily mute if necessary, And if they were flooding the chat, spamming or advertising, Once again I'd give them a warning, then mute if necessary.

Why would I like to become staff:
    I Would like to become staff on this server because I take on a very harsh view on any kind of harassment. From past experiences, I have obtained the ability to recognize bullying or harassment should it take place, and will be proficient when dealing with it. If an issue were to arise, I would most likely be online to deal with it. I'm always helpful and quick to respond to any messages that I see, and will always enforce the rules to the best of my abilities and i would like to set a role model for other players.

Availability: On most weekdays, I should be online for at least an 1-2 Hours, I'm usually online for around 2-3 hours though.

2. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Helper

Peepsibabe
    Helper
    Please only make one application.