How '' Toothless '' started ?

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Toothy, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothless16_
    Veteran
    Some of you know my old in game names like : hw2trainurdragon , toothless_xD, toothless15_ and finally toothless16_ which is my new account right now .
    Some people may wonder : why did u choose this nickname ?
    - I have been always in love with how to trains ur dragon series/films . Nobody can deny how much the dragons there are cute and adorable lol . I watched it from my childhood and in the last months I wanted to rewatch them all again and I really enjoyed that . My first name that is about it was the whole title (hw2trainurdragon) it all started with a joke with some friends on the server and a small build I made on creative that we called Toothless house . It was just cause it looked like the dragon house in the film :
    e681c4d9797cccdd19bab8587a7407d8--httyd-dreamworks.jpg
    From that time they started calling me with names from the film so I wanted to change my name as a joke.
    In some time I started liking more toothless character more than the whole story and for who doesn't know Toothless is a cross between a black panther, a bat and and a small bird of prey. He also has some snake influences in his design and his behavior is a mixture of cat, dog, horse and a whole lot of other odd animals, such as wombats, kangaroos etc ... So after I while I changed my name to toothless_xD and from there started the toothless idea ...
    I don't know if this is an intro :-P I have been here for a while and got many messages like : '' OWW toothless my favorite character '' or like '' do you have teeth in real life ? '' so wanted to explain it lol . That's all I got :) happy to be in Becto and enjoy time with you guys !

2. Peep

Peep Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    I love hearing the origin of usernames. I wish I could explain mine, but it is so confusing I have troubles even remembering the story.

3. Juleah

Juleah Well-Known Member

xJuleah
    God
    lol i wish my username had meaning it’s just my name

4. Oliver forsberg

Oliver forsberg Well-Known Member

VainsLaw
    God
    Cool story about ur name!

5. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Well-Known Member

WebPlayz
    God
    my old name was created in a auto mc name generator lmao

6. Rubick

Rubick Well-Known Member

Rubickk
    Veteran
    My nickname originates from Dota 2 hero named Rubick

7. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    My nickname originates from when Kobe Bryant dropped 60 points in the final game of his career, and he and Shaq were bullies on the court, and burritos because my friend wanted everyone to think he was mexican, and have a fake mexican accent, and I helped create his Minecraft account.