Click to Copy IP
  • How '' Toothless '' started ?

Toothiie

Mod
    Toothiie
    Toothiie
    MOD
    Reactions
    Some of you know my old in game names like : hw2trainurdragon , toothless_xD, toothless15_ and finally toothless16_ which is my new account right now .
    Some people may wonder : why did u choose this nickname ?
    - I have been always in love with how to trains ur dragon series/films . Nobody can deny how much the dragons there are cute and adorable lol . I watched it from my childhood and in the last months I wanted to rewatch them all again and I really enjoyed that . My first name that is about it was the whole title (hw2trainurdragon) it all started with a joke with some friends on the server and a small build I made on creative that we called Toothless house . It was just cause it looked like the dragon house in the film :
    e681c4d9797cccdd19bab8587a7407d8--httyd-dreamworks.jpg

From that time they started calling me with names from the film so I wanted to change my name as a joke.
    In some time I started liking more toothless character more than the whole story and for who doesn't know Toothless is a cross between a black panther, a bat and and a small bird of prey. He also has some snake influences in his design and his behavior is a mixture of cat, dog, horse and a whole lot of other odd animals, such as wombats, kangaroos etc ... So after I while I changed my name to toothless_xD and from there started the toothless idea ...
    I don't know if this is an intro :P I have been here for a while and got many messages like : '' OWW toothless my favorite character '' or like '' do you have teeth in real life ? '' so wanted to explain it lol . That's all I got :) happy to be in Becto and enjoy time with you guys !

Peep

Peepsibabe
    Peepsibabe
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    I love hearing the origin of usernames. I wish I could explain mine, but it is so confusing I have troubles even remembering the story.

Juleah

Reactions
    lol i wish my username had meaning it’s just my name

WebPlayz

Reactions
    my old name was created in a auto mc name generator lmao