How do you make money on Becto survival?

Discussion in 'General' started by greenthumbs, Nov 18, 2017.

1. greenthumbs

greenthumbs Member

GreenThumbs
    Veteran
    What do you think is the best method for making money on survival?
    Farming and selling to NPC? AH?? Please tell your useful tips to help new ones out!!

2. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    This is what id say is a good way to make money for starters.
    1. Use profit shops:
    You may say wait that gets them money! It's not worth it! Well dont you want money? So use profit shops.
    2. Be friendly and Kind:
    It really past to be nice. If someone is giving away stuff and you're their friend they're probably going to choose a nice friendly person over some random person. In deals and trades too. Be known as a good person, get good rep. People will most likely trust you more and then maybe buy from you more.
    3. Help:
    If you want help try helping someone else first. Make sure you're nice to them and are greatful to be helping. Make sure the other person is nice and respectful. Hopefully next time they ask for help they'll help when they're bored.
    4. Farms:
    This is the most common way to make money on survival, id say. Either be pumpkin farms that are automated or cactus, or maybe just grinders.
    - If you get some spawners you can easily get lots of money off of them.
    - Pumpkin farms are a huge profit if you take the time and effort to build them, then ark at them.
    - Cactus isn't a huge profit, but it's less work. Instead of crafting pumpkin to seeds you just sell strait up cactus. The farms are also a lot cheaper to make.
    5. Items:
    Many people sell items on /ah. This is an effective method for selling more rare items, or enchanted stuff.
    - if you have enemy mob spawners, so grind make a grinder. Sell good enchanted stuff for less than the competitors.
    - eventually you will be able to buy more spawners off /shop and your business with grow.
    6. /buy:
    You can buy things off of /buy, with url money, to get in game stuff. In my eyes this is cheating. It's there for you to have though.
    - Epic Keys are a really good way to get spawners. From that follow what I said about spawners.
    - Buying Money is really cheap(as in cheating). Once again it's there, but it's hello expensive. I do not recommend buying it.
    - But an ig spawner. This makes a HUGE amount of money. Just turn the iron into doors. Then sell it.
    7. Illegal activity:
    I'm not sure if I should list this, but you _can_ scam people. It's not legal on the server, but it's possible. Please don't do it though as I said the good rep.

#2 Lucas S., Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    • Great Post Great Post x 2
    • List
  3. Marvelous

Marvelous Guest

If you are still looking on how to get more money on survival heres some more tips, but please don't scam people will hate you and wont trust you after you did.

Auction
    You can auction your items that you don't need and people may buy it from you like a stack of cobblestone for 900$.

Voting
    You can vote on this server and in the vote crates there's a change you can get money in the crates, I vote everyday on the server and I have decent money!

4. sipsclorox

sipsclorox Active Member

sipsclorox
    Raider
    Best way is using profit shops in my opinion.

#4 sipsclorox, Nov 26, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  5. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    He's talking about survival not skyblock nub ;3

6. sipsclorox

sipsclorox Active Member

sipsclorox
    Raider
    LOL edited.

7. QuikMiner

QuikMiner Active Member

QuikMiner
    He was just fixing his mistake...?

8. sipsclorox

sipsclorox Active Member

sipsclorox
    Raider
    huh?

9. QuikMiner

QuikMiner Active Member

QuikMiner
    What's wrong with editing? Someone pointed it out and he fixed it... so?

10. Marvelous

Marvelous Guest

Hey what about my tips lol

11. sipsclorox

sipsclorox Active Member

sipsclorox
    Raider
    I'm the one who edited my post, xD.

12. QuikMiner

QuikMiner Active Member

QuikMiner
    Oops, got confused. I should look at names and avatars more...

13. sipsclorox

sipsclorox Active Member

sipsclorox
    Raider
    All good. :)

14. QuikMiner

QuikMiner Active Member

QuikMiner
    Thought you were calling him [yourself] out for editing xD