How do i get a spawner pickaxe ?

Discussion in 'General' started by paddezz, Nov 1, 2018.

1. paddezz

paddezz Member

paddezz
    Raider
    How do i get a pickaxe to pickup a mobspawner

2. SANCHEZ is in p1

SANCHEZ is in p1 Well-Known Member

3. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Besides the store depending on the server you can get a spawner pickaxe from the rare or epic crates or buy it off the auction house from a player.

4. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    The easiest way to get one would be to buy it from the store, maybe wait for a sale or something, else as bloopaloop said, you can try to buy one from a player or get it in a rare or epic crate. However, it's not a given that you will definitely get a spawner pickaxe in the crates.

5. MRLEGOBlox

MRLEGOBlox Active Member

MRLEGOBlox
    God
    It's also not a given that you'll get one from /ah either. I'm cautious about buying any 'store' items in /ah as I've been duped a few times with fake items. Its too easy for players to rename an item and make it look legit and from what I gather on some servers scamming is allowed so I count my losses and think better next time. While you can sometimes tell a fake by the script in the description it isnt always foolproof. I've been told to look out for items that are in italics. But then they throw bold face colored words at you, lol.

6. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    You can look at the tag. Some items have a tag in grey when you hover over it, compare this with other tags, It's not full proof but it does help.

7. Soupx

Soupx Active Member

NootNoah
    God
  8. Boogie

Boogie Admin

_Boogie
    Admin
    A real Spawner Pickaxe will always have "Silk Touch X" enchanted on it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. sonoma

sonoma Well-Known Member

CEOPanda
    God