Survival How can Becto improve Survival?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Chloee, Sep 2, 2018.

?

What do you think Becto should do to improve Survival?

1. Advertise More

2. Update Survival

3. Reset Survival

4. Add Mods/Add Requested Suggestions

5. Extend The World Boundary

6. All Of The Above

7. Nothing

8. Other (Please Comment)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. billybaxter40

billybaxter40 Well-Known Member

billybaxter40
    God
    I've been playing since 1.3, so yes i've seen afew updates, resets etc. i noticed afew people mentioned 1.13 is unplayable o.O i've been playing 1.13 for a month and now 1.13.1 with mcmmo , jobs etc etc and it is total playable with no bugs, lag or major problems with 443 FPS. resets on major updates is just life, yes it is annoying losing your hard work and skill points, but expecting someone not to reset protected land, items and mcmmo when the changes needed to be done to the map are massive (new biomes, treasure, new buildings etc) is really funny. I play minecraft to build and a reset to me just means Hey what can i build now xd Lastly some players you can not make happy.. Reset and you lose players or do no update or reset and you lose players anyway, because they want to use the new items and blocks and see new biomes etc
    Sooner the 1.13 is ready and we update and reset (everything) the happier i will be.

#21 billybaxter40, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. Felicette

Felicette Well-Known Member

Felicette
    Invader
    Plugin devs need to make their plugins compatible with 1.13.1 before Bas can even plan an update. I don't think Spigot even has a stable version for 1.13+ yet.

3. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Dont believe it does.

4. billybaxter40

billybaxter40 Well-Known Member

billybaxter40
    God
    i have been testing Spigot for a week 1.13.1 from spigot website.

Builds for Minecraft 1.13.1 are now available. Because this is a bugfix release to the unstable 1.13 version, we will now only be supporting 1.13.1 for the 1.13.x series. All current 1.13 users are advised to update to 1.13.1 after successful testing.

Helps when you build servers yourself instead of guessing what is and what is not,

5. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Nice dude did you confirm that the rest of the plugins used on survival are updated also?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  6. IKosmosGT

IKosmosGT Member

TuqJ
    Invader
    add the "SlimeFun" plugin that adds mod items without any mod packs but adds alot more fun stuff like Tinkerer Tools Cargo Machines alot fun stuff

7. SkyHighTiger

SkyHighTiger Well-Known Member

SkyHighTiger
    Veteran
    I've seen the plugin before on another Survival server it was fun for the most part however people can glitch with it and i mean Becto already has enough fun plugins as it is i feel like Slimefun would just make it less "Fun"

8. Jade444

Jade444 Member

Jade444
    I feel like my only issue (I just joined the server a day or two ago) is the lack of shields in the current version. As a 'noob' player of Survival I usually rely on shields for my hopes of not dying.

9. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Admin

Jetpuffed
    Admin
    That's because survival is still 1.8