• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • hi

7fishy7

Reactions
    Best intro I've ever seen, right to the point. Love it. Welcome to becto forums. :)

LmfaoTry

Reactions
    Ty you guys mite know me Has [Azish] xD Lmfao Well I’ve been thinking about becto when I got perm banned And I did ban evade bc I wanted to play becto but I exposed my self wanted to get my self banned bc I want staff to realise That becto since 2015 was a good server but I made some bad choices since then and on my history has been quite bad one Has I said before Like my good old friend Jack Good old becto Valkyrie Friend so I came here to see if. I could get 1 last chance bc it’s new start off year 2021 And I want to meet my friends again xD All becto players knows me has such my old names xD I had a lot off toxicity in past and saying Hitler and all that Was not unjustified that should of not been said I know my history has been High and yeah Some folks go way to high some times, But can I get1 last chance to play becto again there’s no good servers out there to play I use to grind 7 to 9 hours on that game grinding non stop and yeah Becto has changed my life since then like school whole that **** and grades got ****** and yeah I just wanna play again bc it was my life the server when I first found out I knew it was gonna be a good one so yeah can you staff members have a talk about it I know I have by pass ban and mute evade but that’s it really I know my history been high and I’m sorry for all the toxicity ☹☹☹😞😞🤦

Hakman

Splishayyy
    Splishayyy
    GOD
    Reactions
    Ty you guys mite know me Has [Azish] xD Lmfao Well I’ve been thinking about becto when I got perm banned And I did ban evade bc I wanted to play becto but I exposed my self wanted to get my self banned bc I want staff to realise That becto since 2015 was a good server but I made some bad choices since then and on my history has been quite bad one Has I said before Like my good old friend Jack Good old becto Valkyrie Friend so I came here to see if. I could get 1 last chance bc it’s new start off year 2021 And I want to meet my friends again xD All becto players knows me has such my old names xD I had a lot off toxicity in past and saying Hitler and all that Was not unjustified that should of not been said I know my history has been High and yeah Some folks go way to high some times, But can I get1 last chance to play becto again there’s no good servers out there to play I use to grind 7 to 9 hours on that game grinding non stop and yeah Becto has changed my life since then like school whole that **** and grades got shitter and yeah I just wanna play again bc it was my life the server when I first found out I knew it was gonna be a good one so yeah can you staff members have a talk about it I know I have by pass ban and mute evade but that’s it really I know my history been high and I’m sorry for all the toxicity ☹☹☹😞😞🤦
    becto.net/appeal

also go prac