Hi Becto! I have one suggestion. Please.

Discussion in 'Declined suggestions' started by icourtney, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icourtney

icourtney Member

It's been a while since I've played on becto, but I want to start picking it up again (I've missed this server), this time on skyblock!

One thing I've noticed is there's no shulker chests. My only suggestion and wish is that they can be implemented on skyblock. I need me some cute little shulker chests to fill my IS<3

Thanks for the consideration
    - icourtney

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    I believe they were removed as there are various ways to dupe items with shulker chest.

3. icourtney

icourtney Member

Did not know that, but I'm sure there's got to be a fix for that? Shulkers are widely used on other servers.

4. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Forum Mod

schottler3
    Veteran
    Being able to store as many shulker boxes in your enderchest you want & not being able to regulate how many each player has makes the shulker box too OP. One shulker box is able to go into another. Infinite storage all in one space of your enderchest.

I'm suggesting:
    https://becto.net/threads/÷-player-vaults-÷-skyblock.3062/

5. icourtney

icourtney Member

Player Vaults are fine and dandy (I'd totally be cool with having that along with shulker chests!), but I like the colorful options of putting shulker chests everywhere around my builds, in rainbow formations C: It adds spiffiness.

And technically we are limited to however many enderchest slots we have, as to how many shulker chests we could potentially put inside of it. I don't see the harm in that. It could technically be another perk to get people to buy ranks.

Also.. "One shulker box is able to go into another." I've never been on a server that has allowed shulker chests in another shulker chest, so I'm not sure if that's an actual thing or not but I've never seen it.

6. Shadow1021

Shadow1021 Member

iWaroz
    Raider
    Shulker boxes cannot go in another shulker box. Done. Vanilla mechanic.

7. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Forum Mod

schottler3
    Veteran
    @Shadow1021
    Still having 36 shulker boxes in your enderchest is a wee bit too OP.

8. Skizzles

Skizzles Admin

ISkizzlesI
    Admin
    Shulker Boxes have multiple ways to duplicate items which is why they are disabled across 1.12 servers. Also they can be too OP for storage. They will not be enabled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.