• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Heads Up

Curry101

Hello,

There's currently a player who's been banned previously going around on Becto (Kit PvP mainly) and ddos'ing/doxing players.

Please be careful who you add on discord and what you send them. I'll be reporting each time I see them, but there's not much people can do aside from that.

His IGN currently (until banned) is Holla4Loud and so far me and some peers believe Fluffske and others to be friends with him. At the time of Holla4Loud threatening to dox Verm, Fluffske pm'd him asking him to drop in set.

Don't mean to cause stress, just want to let the word out and hopefully everyone can enjoy.

https://gyazo.com/d28f28d78287b34fa598f3ec0ef181cf

https://gyazo.com/40cb3fee6ee7ab0430c1dc1aae34a097

Fluffkse associating with him: https://gyazo.com/6da0edd0a2f2f85d2cf24c250a160d06

E
    DIT: Player’s banned currently but he was previously blacklist evading so just be careful.

Last edited:

Curry101

I was just saying that i cared for fun, doesnt mean im in call with him or friends with him plus i was trying to make verm little bit pissed so i said ' Go in gset '
    - Fluffske
    First off, you admitted to trying to make him mad by saying "go in gset" coincidentally right after he was ddos threatened. Seems nice for you, especially since that wouldn't even make him mad to begin with. I've also never seen you say this prior to today, so don't try and lie to cover up for yourself.

Second off, someone in that call with you has confirmed and told us prior to Verm being ddos threatened that you were in that call with the ddos attacker. So yeah, good on you.

Aveel

I wAs wItH tHeM iN tHe cAlL . I rEcOrdEd eVerYthInG. PaY 2000 kitpvp money aNd IlL UpLoAd iT.
    Fr I recorded it

Cibr

Someone should contact authorities if they are doxxed or ddosed by this guy to finally put a end to it because it seems banning his alts isn't going to do much.

Curry101

Purpose of this thread was to inform people you're aiding ddos threats as well as that a banned player is ddos'ing people. Not to argue with you.

I know for a fact as well as a lot of people know that you did today, and have before aided in ddos'ing / threatening ddos.

Not gonna keep replying, waiting for you to get punished because of what you did.

Tonsta12

Maybe i was with him in call, Doesnt mean im involved
    Not only were you in a call with him, you told me to "Hop in gset" out of no where. Everyone knows you would never in your life fight me in gset and all of a sudden you tell me to get in gset when I get ddos threatened? Keep in mind I know the guy whos doing all this doesn't have any information on me and if he did, i'll gladly deal with it. But the fact that you were in a call with him supporting him is hilarious. Edit: He just said, "Idc about this server, bad staff won't ban me anyways". Yall can check the logs, i'm sure Curry has the screenshot ^

SerenaSlays

Not only were you in a call with him, you told me to "Hop in gset" out of no where. Everyone knows you would never in your life fight me in gset and all of a sudden you tell me to get in gset when I get ddos threatened? Keep in mind I know the guy whos doing all this doesn't have any information on me and if he did, i'll gladly deal with it. But the fact that you were in a call with him supporting the fact that he's doing it is hilarious.
    just shows how big of a buffoon fluffy actually is