h0tnsqicy

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Jaz.mae, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaz.mae

Jaz.mae Member

crimtto
    So, I applied a while ago with the ign Crimsonplayz. But I was denied I've been on for quite a while now and I hope that maybe my chances of being accepted will be a little higher.
    • You have to have been an active player for some time.
    I have been an active player for about 3months my all together play time is 1 week and about 5 days.
    • You must be at least 15 years of age. (Plus or minus a couple of months is fine)
    I am 15 years old, I was born on December 15, 2002.
    • You must be mature, patient and fair.
    I honestly think that I meet all of the requirements. I always try to make sure that everybody is having a fun gameplay If I notice people that are less experienced I will try to help and/or inform them of the game and rules.
    • You must have an active Discord so that the rest of the staff may contact you at any time.
    I do have discord, But It seems as when people try adding it, They always have trouble, not sure why. It's h0tnsqicy™#0393 And I am available at most/any times. I live in Arkansas, United States. And I live in the CDT time zone. I wake up at 9-10am And go to sleep at about 12-3am
    • You must be fluent in English with proper grammar and spelling.
    I am fluent in English, and for the most part, I have pretty average to above average grammar.
    • What game modes you are most active on?
    I'm most active on Prison and Skyblock. I seldom on Factions and KitPvp.
    • Why are you right for the job? How can you contribute to the team?
    I think I can really benefit the server because I am almost always active and I can help people who are in need of assistance. I know all of the rules and guidelines. I'm really educated in what a lot of forms of cheating look like. I think I can contribute to the server by being available to help at most times.
    • Have you ever been banned or muted?
    I haven't been either banned nor muted. And I haven't/Won't ever done anything that could be mutable or bannable.
    • A little about yourself. (Where are you from, do you study... etc.)
    A little about myself! Okays (: My name is Jasmine/Jaz but I go by Crimson/Crim. I don't have a pronoun preference... I'm originally from Arizona (oven boii) And now live in the middle of nowhere Arkansas. That was a big change :') I really enjoy science, biology, and photography. I see myself studying Veterinarian Science when older. I love nature and all things related. I make almost all A's and B's in school, and I am in advanced math and English classes.

Have a ubers goobers wonderful Day/Night!!
    ~~Crimmers

2. Ashy

Ashy Active Member

Asheey
    Veteran
    I thought your application was good, so best of luck to you, I'm rooting for you! :)

3. _Cammm_

_Cammm_ Well-Known Member

Cambano
    God
    More details in why you should be a staff member? As of right now a +0.5

4. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    God
    i don't think including any of this was necessary, the requirements list was more of a mental checklist.

in-game and on the server's discord, i've found that you can be very immature and toxic. imo, i don't think you're ready for a helper rank right now.

5. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    God
  6. eathoo

eathoo Member

eathoo
    God
    I thought it was very good +1

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Jaz.mae

Jaz.mae Member

crimtto
  8. Jaz.mae

Jaz.mae Member

crimtto
    Well, your profile picture sure does make me more optimistic!!

9. Jamieboy34

Jamieboy34 Well-Known Member

As you say you have been active I am usually on Skyblock and Prison and I have never saw you.

[If you say you have never saw me it's as I never speak]

10. RyanYu_12th

RyanYu_12th Active Member

RyanisBot
    VIP
    Im very active on both of those servers and she has been around a lot you might just not have seen her

11. Dartino20

Dartino20 Admin

Dartino20
    Admin
    Several things that I noticed from the application and its prior one ( https://becto.net/threads/crimsonplayz.3332/ ):
    1. This application you mention you're 15 but in the application mentioned above, you claim to be 16?
    2. Following up on 1., on the other application, you claim to be 16 since the 15th of December 2017(which fits what @Flav0urful asked) and doesn't fit this application.
    3. It hasn't been the full 2 months yet since your first application.
    What makes you stand out though from the other applicants? The reasons you have mentioned are expected by staff, like they are supposed to help people, and know the rules, as well as being active and dealing with hackers.

I seem hung up on the birth date though, because it's bad to lie on the application, and if you really are 15, that date should have been rectified on the first one before submitting.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Jaz.mae

Jaz.mae Member

crimtto
    Yeaa! I did lie about my age in the first app, because ofc making myself seem older. Allthough the error with the profile birthdate was 100% honestly a mistake. I know this was really immature and I compleatly understand!

13. Jaz.mae

Jaz.mae Member

crimtto
    Andddd whoever is able to i guess can close this. I will try to further explore my reasons why and how i could benift the server. (and think about my mistakes) I will be back.. Night from The states.

14. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    Agreed. -1 from me, however I wish you the best of luck ^-^

15. Venerg

Venerg Well-Known Member

Venerg
    God
    Application denied, wait at least 2 months before reapplying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.