Greetings

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Pronunciation, May 11, 2016.

1. Pronunciation

Pronunciation Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm not known by many on the server, so why not make an introduction anyway to give you the opportunity to learn more about me.

My name is William or Will, whatever suites you best, in-game I'm known as Pronunciation. I'm currently 14 soon to be 15; my birthday takes place on August 31st. I'm in the 9th grade going into 10th here very soon. I live on the northwest side of the state of Virginia, lived here my entire life and plan on moving to California in the future to pursue my dream of becoming a music producer. I enjoy hanging with friends, producing music or beats, playing for my school's varsity football team, and basketball as an off-season sport. Better chances of finding me on Skyblock or KitPvP, either one.

I'm a pretty relaxed and chill guy so if you happen to see me in in-game feel free to say hi, promise not to hurt you.

I appreciate the time you have taken to read my introduction, the better you get to know me the more you will learn about who I am. Take it easy.8-|

2. Skyguyy

Skyguyy Well-Known Member

Skyluh
    Invader
    Welcome to Becto, William! Enjoy your time here :)

3. Soapiee

Soapiee Well-Known Member

Soapiee
    God
    Good luck with your dreams:3 and enjoy you're self on Becto!

4. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    Welcome to Becto William,

Hope you achieve your goal !! :)

5. Winterbrine

Winterbrine Active Member

Welcome to Becto fellow music lover. :-D Good luck on your dreams!