Factions Grant /fix to more ranks

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by bunnaz, Feb 11, 2019.

1. bunnaz

bunnaz Active Member

Bunnaz
    God
    Hi there,

Right now, /fix is locked behind God rank, a huge pay2win feature.
    My proposal is to give /fix to more ranks and have the cooldown reduced for higher ranks.

Without mending in season 6, all armour and items will eventually no long able to be repaired and adding /fix helps those who have invested real money to keep their in game equipment for longer.

Short but sweet. Please comment your thoughts below.

2. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Could bare to give it to another rank or 2. Either that or remove it in whole? o,o

3. bunnaz

bunnaz Active Member

Bunnaz
    God
    Taking a look at the /spawn board, Raider is twice the price of VIP and only grants 3 additional homes and /nick. This may be a good area to start!

I would say that keeping /fix in the game is crucial. There's hundreds of hours that go into building max gear, not to mention people who have bought god gear on the store, that people want to preserve.

Hell, the reason I am considering paying for God is because of /fix!

4. TheDrunkLord

TheDrunkLord Member

TheDrunkLord
    God
    im a god rank and actually agree with this, it should be for at least another 2 rnaks if u still wish to have such a high value on /god though just reduce the /fix cooldown as you rank up higher to still keep up the rank god value.

5. Felicette

Felicette Mod

Felicette
    Mod
    I'd like to see it with Invader rank, I'd say as a 24 hour cooldown (double God's cooldown) but I'm not super sure that's possible in the configs.

Either way, with the removal of Mending, /fix should be added to another rank.

6. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Having /fix on God rank makes it more desirable to purchase God rank. God rank has been underwhelming until now and there was no point to upgrade past Invader since the only benefit at the time was renaming items. This is basically like suggesting adding /fly to lower ranks and not just Invader+ as the only real motivation to buying Invader is to use /fly.

7. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    I think /fix being for God rank makes it less pay to win LOL. Less people have it so less paying players fixing gear, /fix is a huge feature for a factions server so it being for high ranks makes the most sense.

8. Lowkey Loki

Lowkey Loki Member

Allowing lower ranks to have /fix would devalue god rank, making it useless to buy. Before /fix, the only thing god rank had over invader was /echest and renaming items with colours. Senti basically means that your armor would never break, just take off armor and die before it breaks. You could always do what people on prison do, ask god ranks for /fix

#8 Lowkey Loki, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019