• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Goodbye, Becto.

Gezuitar

Reactions
    Goodbye, Becto. I have loads of great memories from this server. Ones I will remember for a while. And of course, friends. Friends I am going to miss quite a bit. But it was truly time to move on. I had tried to quit several times in the past but I always got drawn back because of friends and that lasting value Becto meant to me. But I'm done now. Farewell to all I have helped and all who have helped me, and thanks. -Scorcher125

xRik_

Dehoven
    Dehoven
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Goodbye, Becto. I have loads of great memories from this server. Ones I will remember for a while. And of course, friends. Friends I am going to miss quite a bit. But it was truly time to move on. I had tried to quit several times in the past but I always got drawn back because of friends and that lasting value Becto meant to me. But I'm done now. Farewell to all I have helped and all who have helped me, and thanks. -Scorcher125
    Cya man

fidohasagun

fidohasagun
    fidohasagun
    Bye man. It's sad to see you leave and although I didn't know you for that long, I know lots of the great things you did. You were always so positive and you helped a lot of people. You will definitely be missed and your name will live on. Thank you!

Djrocks160

young_dagga_d1ck
    young_dagga_d1ck
    Reactions
    rip bozo lmao anyone else shocked that gez was actually scorcher this entire time?

~Rain

Cmperaino
    Cmperaino
    VETERAN
    Reactions
    cya mate.