Global Good suggestions perhaps

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Nicolai_anz, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Nicolai_anz

Nicolai_anz Well-Known Member

Zw1tch
    God
    Heres a few things I'd like to be added to Becto!

1. BACON!!
    [​IMG]
    I'd like to see Beacons being added to Prison. Here's my reason for it to be added. People like me who likes to grind McMMO would like to have Strenght 2 activated on one.
    Also if you're just bored and just running around it would be more fun to run around with speed and jump 2 effects.
    2. Tokens.
    [​IMG]
    I'd really like to see tokens being added back to Prison as a store-purchase since I myself really like to enchant random stuff on there like boots, pickaxes and swords.
    3. Gapple kits
    [​IMG]
    I'd really like to see a montly kit with the new Ultra rank on kitpvp. I'm thinking a monthly kit with one gapple on they possible resat kitpvp server when that is.
    4. More dealers
    [​IMG]
    Just quickly fyi: I made a topic on this allready a long time ago...
    Anyways, I would really like to see more shady dealers around the map of kitpvp since one is really not enough with enough deals. Maybe have another one that deals with armor or swords only or potions only.
    [​IMG]
    Hope y'all agree with me on atleast some of them.
    [​IMG]
    Sorry Feli for stealin hehe^

Edit-
    I would really like Tokens on prison to be added as a trading currency like the money. People can trade them or put them on ah or make them sellable via pwarp signs. I have seen on other servers that people sell tokens as Maga cream for most parts

#1 Nicolai_anz, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Love bacon, but adding beacons isn't a bad idea, and adding tokens to the shop isn't a good idea, I have a feeling when prison resets, tokens will be alot easier to get.

3. Nicolai_anz

Zw1tch
    God
    Yea might be...
    Thanks for checking out my suggestion, and thanks for you your opinion:)

4. AllyZally

AllyZally Admin

AllyZally
    Admin
    I've directed this to Management. We'll see what they say, and then I will get back with you about this. I do apologize for the delay.

5. Nicolai_anz

Zw1tch
    God
    Sounds awesome. No worries for the delays!