God Ranks should have /block on prison?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Gwen, Aug 12, 2017 at 3:39 AM.

1. xLexiee5813

xLexiee5813 Member

xLexiee5813
    Veteran
    i agree, it would be nice to have more perks, cus invader is mostly the same thing ;c

2. ShadowSpartan46

ShadowSpartan46 Well-Known Member

The only server i find that gods have more commands than invaders and vets is the creative part which is kinda dumb because we payed a lot more than vets and pretty much have same thing i beleive the ranks need to be taken a look at and the higher tiers need a buff up (as in more stuff). The server has been out a while now and most of the rank stuff i have never seen change. now that the server has been open more and more and more people join u wanna make it seem worth it to get god rank or nobody really will if people see that god ranks are complaining that they are just as equal as vets and iinvader pretty much. this is mainly in my opionon thou but im trying to help the server out i have seen a server screw over its top ranks and most of them quit and then get on every now and then to remind people that it isnt worth the waste and the server is now dying.

Sincerely,
    ShadowSpartan46

3. Baygel

Baygel Well-Known Member

Meddi
    Veteran
    Once again, when people buy god rank, they don't purchase it solely for the prison server. Just because God doesn't give many perks on prison does not mean it isn't worth it to buy.
    Also, Becto isn't dying? There server count peaks at 500 to 600 everyday.

4. ShadowSpartan46

ShadowSpartan46 Well-Known Member

i never said the server is dying baygel i said that they need to reinterperate somethings and stop breaking other thingslike now the only way on survival i can make money is my iron golemfarms and zombie pigman but it takes forever to do anything because they nerfed blaze rods and made it to where u cant sell beacons they had no reason to change the damn shop prices in the first place ugh u dont understand i have been on the server for far longer than u

5. Baygel

Baygel Well-Known Member

Meddi
    Veteran
    Okay so a few things.
    1: Work on your English, I can barely understand you.
    2: If you look at your last post, you specifically said the server is dying.
    3: I've been playing far longer than you, so don't try and make that claim.

Also I thought you were talking about /block on prison, but I guess we're also complaining about survival now.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    VIP
    i thought this thread was about prison lol

7. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
  8. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    VIP
    okay but why did we start talking about survival all the sudden

9. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Shadow really wants the old shop back that's why ;P

10. majestuosoSlime

For what it's worth, I think this command would be a good addition to the God rank. I don't see what the big fuss is about, it isn't a pay2win command nor does it give a big advantage to players. +1 support