KitPVP Go back to the old map

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Raider2x, May 15, 2020.

1. Raider2x

Raider2x Well-Known Member

chickapedia
    Veteran
    The old map was better because it wasn’t flat and was more enjoyable to explore. The newer map is just more flat and bland. No hate on the newer map, I don’t mind it to much. But I think reverting back to the older map is just better

2. SerenaSlays

SerenaSlays Well-Known Member

MeWave
    Plus
    bring back old map with small adjustments that's all we need

3. UvUvUvU

UvUvUvU Well-Known Member

UrGonnaDie
    Plus
    The old map is way better, cause it was smaller, even tough they look the same size, it had a lot of structures splitting all the map into small, medium and big areas, and not just a giant area with no divisions, the dropdown area from the spawn is very small wich is good, so people cant run to the entire map without going trough it, also a giant map is really bad cause people can run forever and there arent a lot of players playing in the server, just reseting the map and adding some new things doesnt mean the server will get players, so i just didnt write a lot of more reasons about it, cause i want everyone to put one things or more why the map should go back to the old one.

4. Raider2x

chickapedia
    Veteran
    You know how it issss

5. Raider2x

chickapedia
    Veteran
    Facts right here

6. Cibr

Cibr Well-Known Member

Cqbr
    God
    I made a thread basically saying turn the map back (along with a ton of other things) in the start of the new map. Everyone disagreed with me and I got a lot of negative feedback for it.
    Now everyone wants a revert.. lmao
    But yea I agree, for the time being until a new map is made (Peep even said the map sucks and isn’t a valid interpretation of their skills), we should stay with the old map for some time.
    +1

7. Raider2x

chickapedia
    Veteran
    im sorry about your thread my man, I just got that attractive aura on me

8. Cibr

Cibr Well-Known Member

Cqbr
    God
    It was more people just don’t hear me out and just assumed I was mad I lost all my stuff from the last map(which I wasn’t)
    And they didn’t realize what I was saying was the truth, and most of those staff and people commented weren’t active on KitPvP enough to understand where I was coming from, which ultimately lead to me leaving for awhile. Then I come back and everyone wants to switch back to old map.
    Anyways, good thread and I hope this happens obviously.

9. Raider2x

chickapedia
    Veteran
    Damn I feel you. I’ve always thought that the newer map was not that good anyway. I just hope they revert back to the old map

10. Raider2x

chickapedia
    Veteran
    Sadly, you may be right. Either way if people keep making similar threads, the staff team will be forced to listen

11. Cibr

Cibr Well-Known Member

Cqbr
    God
    Yes, All of them get ignored by staff and management until the thread becomes bold and inactive. None of these actually good suggestions will be added. It’s starting to feel like our suggestions and opinions hold no value to them, which is demotivating..

12. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Sad but true. +1 on good ideas.

13. jonas waston

jonas waston Well-Known Member

Juicify
    VIP
    I wish we could go back to the old map.
    I loved the hill and just the spawn was already amazing :).

14. Dawnshadow842

Dawnshadow842 Active Member

Dawnshadow842
    Veteran
    I don't play much kit, but I'm inclined to agree. The new map looks very nice, but I find I'm not enjoying exploring or fighting on it nearly as much. I'd really like to see a new map entirely, but I understand that would take a lot of time, as the build team would have to build it first!

15. UvUvUvU

UvUvUvU Well-Known Member

UrGonnaDie
    Plus
    i think if everyone on this thread will agree, we all can create a ticket with the same message, maybe this way they wont ignore us, or even quit for 1 week, so they know that without is there is no kitpvp

ofc we need at least 50 players with ranks and that have 5+ week playtime

16. esh

esh Well-Known Member

eshtravagent
    Invader
    I wouldn’t spam tickets like that luv, there is already so many that need to get responded to and it would just make the wait time worse. Now then while I do agree the old map was better and prefer it over the new one, it is highly unlikely that they are going to reset the map. The builders were commissioned for a reason to build the new map, and that would just be a waste of money. <3

17. Raider2x

chickapedia
    Veteran
    Although it would be a waste, I think it would help the owner more to revert back to the old map as the new map has been a big turn off for players.

18. Dawnshadow842

Dawnshadow842 Active Member

Dawnshadow842
    Veteran
    Do the builders even get paid in any way? I was not aware that they do, if so.

19. esh

esh Well-Known Member

eshtravagent
    Invader
    Yes yes definitely but either way it’s not going to happen. You have to think of it from a business point of view. Imagine an old player comes on forums and sees that there was a huge kit reset, they are going to come on the server expecting a new map. They come on and see the same map they played on for years, but this time they have no gear. Do you see the issue? They are mostly likely not going to play after that and the player count will stay the same. Also, the new map makes it easier for new players to navigate where to go. Even though it’s super annoying, bow spamming is the only way they are going to be able to at least have a chance to beat people with good gear besides hacking. And on the new map it’s a lot easier for them to do. <3

20. Raider2x

chickapedia
    Veteran
    Yeah they get paid