Global Forums Server Discussion Tab

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Sonoma, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

sonoma8
    God
    I think it would be really cool to have a server discussion tab with each of the servers of Becto where members can comment on each individual game mode and communicate with each other and organize giveaways and drops together, in the tabs.
    It would look something like Bas’s other server Snapcraft’s server discussion.
    https://snapcraft.net/forums/
    Overall I strongly believe this would be a good beneficial implementation to the Becto forums.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    If you're referring to the different sections for each gamemode we have a different setup that has worked fine. As you noticed you can tag your thread as factons, survival etc just as you've put yours as global. The system we currently have works perfectly fine and is being used properly, there's really no reason to change it. -1 from me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. AllyZally

AllyZally Admin

AllyZally
    Admin
    Bloop said it nicely. -1
    I honestly enjoy using general and tagging certain threads.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

sonoma8
    God
    You don’t see that as a little unorganized?

5. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

sonoma8
    God
    I would love to be able to browse for a specific game mode, I may be wrong again, I was just thinking earlier and made a random suggestion, but there is no way to specifically search for one game mode?

6. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    There is go to suggestions and feedback then click the icon for the gamemode you want from a posted thread already made. For instance this thread is currently 2nd in suggestions and feedback section simply hover over the blue "Global" tag and click it and it will then filter to all threads tagged with "Global".

7. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

sonoma8
    God
    I can’t find it but probably because I’m on mobile, I believe you though, thanks for letting me know, I guess I should have done a little more research before making the suggestion but hey, it’s just a suggestion.

8. Vindigo

Vindigo Well-Known Member

Vindigo
    God
    -1 The tagging system works perfectly well in my opinion.

9. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    You can only add prefixes to suggestion threads, so adding a little more organization to categories like General would be nice. I don't think Becto is necessarily big enough that each gamemode needs its own category, but perhaps adding prefixes inside of https://becto.net/forums/general/ would be nice? Even then, it's not the biggest thing as you can just put the server the thread is meant for in the title.