Factions Fix problem for Factions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by NaufalHassan, Mar 17, 2019.

1. NaufalHassan

NaufalHassan Member

the item repair system is now a good innovation, but it has many obstacles, for example if you want to repair items with maximum enchants, you need tokens whose numbers don't make sense, so I have a suggestion to add the enchant to the tools or give / fix to other ranks with cooldown which are more

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    The repair system was put in place so players didn't keep the same set of gear for the whole season. As far as /fix goes I know God rank has it and I believe Invader does also. Adding /fix to cheaper ranks would greatly diminish the value of higher ranks which was a problem we've had in the past. Overall I'm against adding /fix to other ranks, and I'm not sure what you're talking about for adding the enchant to the tools I'm going to assume mending and I'm also against that.

3. NaufalHassan

NaufalHassan Member

Invader cant use /fix in factions, just god rank can use it

4. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Good. Having less access to /fix the better and it also gives God rank a somewhat decent value for the price difference when compared to other ranks.

5. DarkenedSlumber

DarkenedSlumber Active Member

DarkenedSlumber
    Raider
    Buy VIP and go to VIP token farm and farm tokens.
    it isn't that hard to get tokens on factions and the repair cost isn't that high.

6. NaufalHassan

NaufalHassan Member

now my rank is invader and try to repair shop items such as maxed pickaxe and see the nominal to fix it

7. bubblesnbugs

bubblesnbugs Member

Dabears57
    God
    Well this is a bit late.. The repair sign was removed when jet tried to implement a new repair system that didnt work yet, but for the old repair sign, some repairs actually were too much to obtain in game. Such as if you had a eff50 god pick, really handy pick, good for mining, costs $25 on shop, you dont wanna just throw it away for sure.. Its like 2.3 billion tokens to repair on the old sign lol