Click to Copy IP
  • Skyblock Fix for Mending

Wispish

Covortex
    Covortex
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Hello,

I have a suggestion regarding the oh so overpowered Mending enchantment on Skyblock.

Instead of removing Mending as a whole, I would suggest removing God Apples instead. They have been removed from the old Skyblock for a while, and now they are back.

If the recipe for them and God Apples themselves would be removed, PvP will become balanced, as instead of filling our inventories to the brim with XP Bottles, we have to take regular Golden Apples and Health Potions in order to survive lengthy fights. This cancels out the power of Mending, since potions don't stack, and therefor players will fill their inventory with potions instead.

- Wix

7fishy7

Reactions
    eh im gonna have to say no, just cause pots are buggy on kitpvp (splash pots) and I dont think pot pvp is good with mending anyways. I dont see anything that would be good to replace mending with tbh. I think sb has been going on for too long for it to change now.

DietherisCool

Reactions
    Idk what's the problem tbh, mending has been part of sb for a long time. Maybe repair tokens would replace mending, but it would still cause the same effect. Imop mending should stay and so should gapples since. Gl tho