Favorite allowed mods and resource packs?

Discussion in 'General' started by xxPantasia, Oct 8, 2019 at 10:18 PM.

1. xxPantasia

xxPantasia Member

xxPantasia
    Raider
    Hi ya'll! I was just wondering if anyone had any nice resource packs or mods that change the look/feel of your game? Of course they'd have to be allowed. I'm not tryna hack

2. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    Just use badlion client it’s so customizable and has cool mods that aren’t bannable.

3. Dartino15

Dartino15 Mod

Dartino19
    Mod
    The only issue I had with Badlion was I couldn't /limbo on Becto. Which is why I ended up using LabyMod.

Both are great though, just depends on needs.

4. Wavery

Wavery Active Member

Kurrency
    God
    Laby is very good. And I suggest downloading two texture packs. One to pvp in 1.8 that makes everything simple and obvious. As well as, a 1.12 pack that you enjoy!

5. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Personal recommendations (server dependant)
    Kitpvp: 1.8.9 Labymod*, along with very simple textures for easy recognition, and low flames
    Skyblock: Vanilla 1.12.2 with textures meant to make your island look THAT much better
    Prison: 1.12.2 Labymod**, and basic ore textures
    Factions: 1.12.2 Badlion, with mini-map, and all your basic PvP functions
    Survival: Vanilla 1.12.2, most beefy pack, with beautiful textures. (If you don't have a clue about making your own texture pack, and you want a really nice looking one, download one)
    Creative: Something 1.12.2
    * Also used PvP lounge or Badlion occasionally
    ** Also used Badlion
    Hope this helps, and isn't to technical!

6. xxPantasia

xxPantasia Member

xxPantasia
    Raider
    Thanks for all the replies ya'll! I've been itching for a new look and such. I'll check out labymod and badlion.

7. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    If you ever want to play 1.7.10 try lunar client or pvplounge client those are very good. Pvplounge also offers 1.8

8. Wavery

Wavery Active Member

Kurrency
    God
    I highly suggest running 1.8.9 labymod in factions unless you’re doing something extremely mundane

9. uhsleep

uhsleep Well-Known Member

uhsleep
    Invader
    i play on 1.12.2 laby, it has nice features ! never used badlion so i can’t compare the two but laby is super nice compared to normal mc

10. Cloudy

Cloudy Admin

Cloudeh_
    Admin
    If you want some subtle and just useful hud modifications and utilities, 5zig is great for that. Labymod somewhat adds on to that and Badlion client is focused around making PvP easier and more enjoyable.