• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Favorite allowed mods and resource packs?

xxPantasia

Reactions
    Hi ya'll! I was just wondering if anyone had any nice resource packs or mods that change the look/feel of your game? Of course they'd have to be allowed. I'm not tryna hack

Wavery

Reactions
    Laby is very good. And I suggest downloading two texture packs. One to pvp in 1.8 that makes everything simple and obvious. As well as, a 1.12 pack that you enjoy!

xxPantasia

Reactions
    Thanks for all the replies ya'll! I've been itching for a new look and such. I'll check out labymod and badlion.

Cibr

Reactions
    Thanks for all the replies ya'll! I've been itching for a new look and such. I'll check out labymod and badlion.
    If you ever want to play 1.7.10 try lunar client or pvplounge client those are very good. Pvplounge also offers 1.8

Wavery

Reactions
    I highly suggest running 1.8.9 labymod in factions unless you’re doing something extremely mundane

Claire

Helper
    Reactions
    i play on 1.12.2 laby, it has nice features ! never used badlion so i can’t compare the two but laby is super nice compared to normal mc

Cloudy

Reactions
    If you want some subtle and just useful hud modifications and utilities, 5zig is great for that. Labymod somewhat adds on to that and Badlion client is focused around making PvP easier and more enjoyable.

ArmedMafia

Reactions
    Honestly you should try a realistic pack or 3d block pack - and maybe use Seus / Sonic Ether's shaders with it. It completely overhauls the Minecraft experience with more "up to date" graphical textures.