Factions Factions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Skizzles, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Hello everyone,

I am making this thread to start some discussion on what changes you guys believe are needed for factions. Please post them below and react using these to vote:
    - Funny = Disagree
    - Green Check = Agree

If they get enough positive reactions we will open a thread for further discussion.

Please keep comments purely as suggestions.

Replies being managed by:
    - Jetpuffed

#1 Skizzles, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Natas

Natas Active Member

NatasFTW
    Veteran
    Can we get OP factions like we have now and normal vanilla factions (of course with bucket faction options but in the sense as prot 4 as max)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Great Post Great Post x 2
    • List
  3. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Add mending to bows

4. Shadow_Voider

Shadow_Voider Well-Known Member

Shadow_Voider
    God
    Something they should add to factions is change how spawner picks work. Instead of 1, add more uses to it. Another way would be instead of spawner picks they can use silk touch on there picks. You would be also able to use them in claimed areas. Another way to collect the spawners would be using creeper eggs when raiding a base so people can collect spawners.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    Add fire protection to armor /enchant as well as bane of arthropods and smite for swords and axes.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Shadow_Voider

Shadow_Voider
    God
    Another suggestion is changing to 1.8 cannoning it would give a new way of raiding and it would complement the idea of changing how to use spawner picks how I talk about before. Instead of raiding with withers how it was like all last season.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  7. Piccoman

Piccoman Well-Known Member

NessFire
    Invader
    This thread shouldn't exist until u are allowed to fly in you're claims in the nether; one thing at a time.
    If it wasen't meant to be in the game this message should not pop up when you try to do /fly in enemy claims https://gyazo.com/a7b94b34877bcd828c53c32c8bdfae3c

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  8. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Remove /enchant and bring back old custom enchants.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. DHScamo

DHScamo Well-Known Member

TUMUG
    God
    iron golem spawners $50 is too much

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  10. Shadow_Voider

Shadow_Voider
    God
    Add more of a aggressive variety of spawners in /shop and make them a bit more cheaper if possible.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Nestastic

Nestastic Well-Known Member

wafe
    God
    Get. Rid. Of. /enchant.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Discussion is going on for these at this thread: https://becto.net/threads/factions-enchanting.3186/ Please reply with your thoughts.

13. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Will bring this issue up higher

These are being discussed here: https://becto.net/threads/factions-op-factions-cannons.3190/

14. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    These are being discussed here: https://becto.net/threads/factions-spawners.3189/

15. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    At the moment God Rank isn't worth the price as far as factions goes. I am aware that we got new commands but to be honest all of those commands are quite useless when it comes to factions and their cooldowns are very long.

I've pondered on this thought for awhile. What about the addition of a new kit. I'm thinking a kit enchant and basically this kit would as the name says implies give enchant tokens. I think 1200 tokens with a 48-72hour cooldown would be decent. Obviously the amount of tokens received and cooldown should be discussed on but I believe if we keep the tokens and cooldown on ability to get the kit reasonable then it shouldn't dip that far into the pay to win area and would help balance out God Rank's worth.

Either way I do believe we should discuss a revamp or additions to the rank because as of right now as far as factions goes the extra $60 to upgrade from Invader to God is not worth it.

16. RooleSnole

RooleSnole Member

cfcb
    Build a really good pvp arena, so that loot dosnt drop in lava and etc

17. Rievous

Rievous Well-Known Member

KINGRIEVOUS
    God
    Player Defenders: So you know how Wolves are right? You tame them and they will fight besides you? People generally carry a small army of them in pvp, so I had an idea: Instead of wolves, have it be NPC's that do the same thing as wolves, they attack whatever you attack. You can even give them armor and weapons. Just for those horrible situations where you find yourself cornered in your base and are about to take a 5v1, you can even the odds a little in your factions favor.

Or to avoid things getting too buff, you can equip non-enchanted armor to the NPC's that follow you.

Part II:

Server Point Capture Zones: Anyone ever play Skyrim? During the Civil War questlines you had to capture cities/strongholds etc.

How it would work here: Owners/Builders Make several buildings, towns, cities, etc that benefit whichever faction claims the area. You can't destroy blocks in these areas, but you can use the resources, and use the storage to place valuables if your faction controls the area.

But these areas are also Pvp enabled. So let's say Rogue (Faction) controls a local village, while Karma (faction) controls a mine. Klan can attack Rogue for control of their village, to gain it's resources. While Rogue can either defend, surrender, or launch a counter attack on their mines. To claim one of these areas, a Faction must stay in the area for 20-30 minutes to claim the area and gain access to it's resources.

The Faction to control the most Server Point Capture Zones is well, the dominant Faction on Becto.

So it will draw in more players, who desire to take over the world, and be the best. Competition will be back once again.

Server Point Capture Zones go together with Player Defenders might I add.

18. EllieU01

EllieU01 Active Member

EllieU01
    VIP
    Uncap McMMO levels so that /mctop is more competitive and double McMMO XP boosts from the shop are more effective.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • List
  19. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    What Bloop had said, I do agree that God rank needs to have clear benefits, BUT... you cannot make it p2w.

20. lucyleeloo

lucyleeloo Well-Known Member

Lucyleeloo
    God
    ./near

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.