Factions Factions, whats currently wrong.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by BorderPlayz, Mar 9, 2019.

1. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

bordrr
    God
    Hey staff and factions players. I have a thread about everything currently bugged or wrong and changes I feel would be cool to see.

BUGS:

Sentimental: Sentimental glitch, something every Becto Factions player knows about. If you've payed attention to the change @Jetpuffed made 1 - 2 weeks ago, sentimental was changed to a percentage based chance where level 1 sentimental would me equivalent to a 10% chance of getting your gear or items back when you die. But as of now, it is bugged. If you die with sentimental 1, it is 100% chance everytime (excluding the glitch that happens where it drops or you lose it when you die)

Diamond Armor/Any type of armor: Diamond armor and armor and general is one of the biggest and most annoying things on the server right now. Why? You might ask, because of the glitch where if your armor breaks, it will still show the armor as it is still on and will still act as if you have armor (and will protect you from hits even if you have no gear) (as shown here) upload_2019-3-8_20-40-17.png my armor is broken but it shows it is still on and acts like it is on. Which is INCREDIBLY ANNOYING FOR EVERYONE ON FACTIONS.

/craft in combat: Crafting in combat, another bug which We did bring up to staff, is a bug that has been used by many members in the faction "Holy" to last for long amounts of time in combat. If you don't consider this a bug then I really don't know what to say except for fix it...

Mods being able to claim without the permissions: This one is a quite simple issue I found today while clicking on chat accidentally. I'm mod in Quickdrop and I opened up f map (Keeping in mind I don't have the /f perms to claim) and I was able to click on cords on f map and claim straight from the map, but I wasn't able to /f unclaim. This is really broken in a way.

Suggestions:

Fixing Multishot and Punch: As of now, players who decide to participate in Koth will come across this issue quite a lot. Punch and Multishot together is something that is SO BROKEN. Pretty much, if a faction is on Koth capping and someone comes up with a punch and multishot bow, they can spam and hit the entire faction off so fast. THIS NEEDS TO BE CHANGED so you can't have them together.

Koth Location: The current Koth location at spawn above the pit is so bad. I have talked to many others and they all think a separate arena should be made for it as the location is really bad. My idea is that you shouldn't be able to PvP at the koth unless you are passed the red glass.

————————————————————-
    I’d also like to ask what happened to the Purge video? @Jetpuffed
    This is everything I have to say for now, I will update this thread as I talk to others.

Attached Files:

#1 BorderPlayz, Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  2. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    Duping, i have pointed out 4 different duping methods to staff and i'm pretty sure half of them are not fixed. Here i was thinking staff cared about factions.

Also koth location is fine. My entire faction and allies agree with me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Manager

Jetpuffed
    Manager
    You never made an effort to tell staff, actually. I told you to message me it and you never did.

4. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Manager

Jetpuffed
    Manager
    Sentimental- It's switched to a percentage-based chance. I don't know why it's not applying it, though.

Diamond Armor bug- Nobody has told me how to replicate this bug, therefore I can't fix it.

/craft- I honestly completely forgot to blacklist the command, I've done it now.

F map claiming- I've disabled this.

Multishot and punch- This wouldn't work, actually. People have found out how to get around the infinity and multishot so they could apply the same exact thing to punch.

Koth location- The place it's in is fine. I wanted it exactly how it is now because I feel it works the best.

5. Hidden_Hacks

Hidd3n
    God
    I told shadow , he did not follow it up. I told you and said it would be easy to explain if you TP, i continued to msg but you blanked so can't do much from there.

6. XanHiroki

XanHiroki Active Member

ShadowHiroki
    Mod
    Told you to make a ticket multiple times, don't call me out without proof to back yourself up.
    upload_2019-3-9_0-7-23.png

7. Swahzyy

Swahzyy Well-Known Member

Swahzy
    God
    show uncropped image

8. XanHiroki

XanHiroki Active Member

ShadowHiroki
    Mod
    I will not as it involves a report against a player(s) and that would violate the confidentiality between Hidden and myself, and would also go against the rules of giving proof out to the public. Sorry for this inconvenience.

9. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    Why do you want the full image? He told him to report not much a mod can do accept for fowarding it to Managers. (Unless he was busy with irl stuff cause they ain't robots and told him to report directly to Jet which he did!)

10. BorderPlayz

bordrr
    God
    I wish threads I made wouldn't turn into a different topic then what the thread is about.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • List
  11. Hidden_Hacks

Hidd3n
    God
    Me and jet did some testing, jet found out what caused the dupe bug and has since fixed it making every dupe bug i reported solved and no longer able to be abused.

Lets hope to see more progress like this ay?

12. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Manager

Jetpuffed
    Manager
    The armor bug will be fixed tonight, guaranteed.

13. BorderPlayz

bordrr
    God
    wat frick happened to purge video too?

14. Eunhee

Eunhee Well-Known Member

FatAfrican
    God
    fix sentimental. I am so tired. SO tired

15. Showy_Dudy

Showy_Dudy Well-Known Member

Showy_Dudy
    Invader
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind removing sentimental from the game altogether.

16. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Agreed just remove the enchant so we don't have people complaining about losing gear when it had sentimental 1 or 2 on it. As it is now sentimental is just a token trap anyways.