Click to Copy IP
  • Factions Factions Suggestions

MIKEx

MIKEx
    MIKEx
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Hello,
    Myself aswell as other active factions players have compiled a list of things we would like to see implemented/changed. I'll link the pictures of our suggestions we voted for. Thanks.
    1612557720922.png

1612557744536.png

1612557770226.png

1612557812605.png

1612557860172.png

1612557892929.png

1612557924277.png

ROSIE_

ROSlE_
    ROSlE_
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Hi Mike,

I have a few thoughts on your suggestions. First off, for future reference, it would be preferable for you to take the time to type out your suggestions, rather than simply attaching many images. This would also give you the opportunity to better explain your suggestions, so we can understand your logic and reasoning for each piece of input. Additionally, comments like "an anti cheat made by proper devs," "replace Bucky with something actually reasonable," and "suggestions by actual players? Shut this down rn" aren't really appropriate or productive in conversation, and they serve to undermine the sincerity of other legitimate concerns you may also be trying to rely.

Many of these suggestions have already been incorporated in our Trello board, and to avoid repetition, I'll avoid mentioning them again here (Feel free to reference the Trello here: https://trello.com/becto) The suggestions on tweaking starting kits to help new players, fixing the issue with skipping xp bottles, and repairing named sets in anvils are all good areas of improvement. Personally, I don't see the need for implementing a grace period or lengthening the combat timer. I'm not a fan of the /fix sign and buffing holy white scroll odds, as these increase the "OP" aspect of factions and draw away from faction's distinct "Becto Charm". Same applies for rebuffing atomic detonate, which still is a very effective means of clearing large areas of land. In regards to storing spawners, I can understand where this suggestion is coming from, but it is ultimately up to the players to choose what they would like to do with their own spawners. There are already numerous incentives for players to place spawners (e.g. grinding levels, making money by selling mob drops, achieving f value, etc.). Forcing smaller factions to place their good loot when they may not necessarily have the means to defend it, simply because larger factions want to raid them for even more stuff, is not my idea of balanced gameplay. In regards to your suggestions about the enchant system, switching systems, switching to a no debuff style of pvp, and rebalancing dust, there was a poll at the beginning of the season, and this is the enchant system that the majority of players selected as their preference. Perhaps something similar will be implemented for next season. I hope this touches on many of your points.

Kindly,
    Rosie

Cotex

Cotex
    Cotex
    INVADER
    Hi Mike,

I have a few thoughts on your suggestions. First off, for future reference, it would be preferable for you to take the time to type out your suggestions, rather than simply attaching many images. This would also give you the opportunity to better explain your suggestions, so we can understand your logic and reasoning for each piece of input. Additionally, comments like "an anti cheat made by proper devs," "replace Bucky with something actually reasonable," and "suggestions by actual players? Shut this down rn" aren't really appropriate or productive in conversation, and they serve to undermine the sincerity of other legitimate concerns you may also be trying to rely.

Many of these suggestions have already been incorporated in our Trello board, and to avoid repetition, I'll avoid mentioning them again here (Feel free to reference the Trello here: https://trello.com/becto) The suggestions on tweaking starting kits to help new players, fixing the issue with skipping xp bottles, and repairing named sets in anvils are all good areas of improvement. Personally, I don't see the need for implementing a grace period or lengthening the combat timer. I'm not a fan of the /fix sign and buffing holy white scroll odds, as these increase the "OP" aspect of factions and draw away from faction's distinct "Becto Charm". Same applies for rebuffing atomic detonate, which still is a very effective means of clearing large areas of land. In regards to storing spawners, I can understand where this suggestion is coming from, but it is ultimately up to the players to choose what they would like to do with their own spawners. There are already numerous incentives for players to place spawners (e.g. grinding levels, making money by selling mob drops, achieving f value, etc.). Forcing smaller factions to place their good loot when they may not necessarily have the means to defend it, simply because larger factions want to raid them for even more stuff, is not my idea of balanced gameplay. In regards to your suggestions about the enchant system, switching systems, switching to a no debuff style of pvp, and rebalancing dust, there was a poll at the beginning of the season, and this is the enchant system that the majority of players selected as their preference. Perhaps something similar will be implemented for next season. I hope this touches on many of your points.

Kindly,
    Rosie
    😐

Hi Mike,

Kindly,
    Rosie
    😓

Aveel

Reactions
    Hi Mike,

Kindly,
    Rosie
    😐 😐 😐

DietherisCool

Reactions
    Hi Mike,

Kindly,
    Rosie
    😕

PingHit

iPingHit
    iPingHit
    GOD
    Reactions
    Hi Mike,

😪

xRik_

xRik_
    xRik_
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Hi Mike,

Kindly,
    Rosie
    🤡

Fornuftig

Reactions
    Hi Mike,

Kindly,
    Rosie
    🐴

Kryska

Kryska
    Kryska
    GOD
    Reactions
    Hi Mike,

Kindly,
    Rosie
    😱

valdemarian

valdemarian
    valdemarian
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Hi Mike,

Kindly,
    Rosie
    🤪