Factions Factions: Season 6 Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jetpuffed, Oct 25, 2018.

1. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

Fleenstone
    God
    Interesting and pretty good idea, do you plan on having the pv act like how echests did and having no ranks have 3 rows and god have 6?

2. strXker

strXker Well-Known Member

strXker
    Invader
    Hello it's me. There is a minuscule chance that I'll play next season so I guess I'll add my 2c. Only gave this thread a quick skim so I might cover topics that have already been addressed. Who cares.

Slime Cannons - Don't add them. Too much risk of duplication, and advanced tnt cannons work just fine on Becto (if you assume tnt mechanics is at 1.3 release and not at 1.7 beta or whatever bas claims).

Flat Bedrock - No complaints from anyone on this topic.

Revamped Enchantments - Can't comment without any details, but I'm still gonna grind the hell outta it no matter what you do.

/baltop - It's been a year and it still hasn't been fixed. Unbelievable.

Webstore Ftop Prizes - They've always been suggested and hinted at, but never been paid out for the past 3 seasons. Not getting my hopes up on this one.

Donator Grinder - Nope. Not a fan of putting the f2p players at too much of a disadvantage, but it won't be affecting me either way.

Sell Inventory - It would be a nice quality of life addition.

Unclaimed Vaults - They defeat the purpose of factions tbh. Nothing grinds my gears more than players being unable to build quality bases, so they hide in a tiny vault that's literally impossible to legitimately find.

/buildcactusfarm - Instantly builds a cactus farm. Only available if your faction's name is Flufflepuff.

3. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

Fleenstone
    God
    Hey strXker, welcome to the thread.

There’s a lot of stuff I can say about your post.

/baltop Baltop was removed because when some typed the command, it would cause lag to the server.

/buildcactusfarm This whole idea is really stupid...

Donator Grinders: Honestly I feel this well needed, it has also been hinted at sometimes and I feel this is needed due to the fact that there are lots of p2w now and we only have 1 member grinder.

Unclaimed Vaults: Unclaimed vaults is fine as is. And you say they are unfindable, which is true. (Unless someone is using chestESP/X-Ray) I think having unclaimed vaults is fine.

4. Ralph12322

Ralph12322 Member

Ralph12322
    God
    why disable XP bottles in combat?
    I mean, I know fights will take forever, but what about store sets? and /fix wont fix this problem too because no ranks dont have /fix.
    and having pvp fights with 8 armor sets isnt fun too.
    please explain me why repairing armor with XP bottles is going to be disabled or maybe going to be disabled.

5. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Everything here sounds amazing. Please go through with this if possible :-D

6. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Genius move

7. dzama

dzama Member