Factions Factions: Season 6 Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jetpuffed, Oct 25, 2018.

1. swat243

swat243 Banned

swat255p
    For me has the custom terrain just disadvantages. New players would find the default much nicer.

2. swat243

swat243 Banned

swat255p
    Get back to the reality.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. swat243

swat243 Banned

swat255p
    One critic to the forum, why you cannot upload the pictures straight and not to using an external host -_-

4. swat243

swat243 Banned

swat255p
    You re using a custom Resources pack, i can tell you, without looks the custom bad and that dont change, that all is hilly and messy, just upload some pictures of the fancy default with you custom resources pack.

5. 10scorpion19

10scorpion19 Well-Known Member

10scorpion19
    God
    This is getting boring with swat suggesting normal terrain, the season is almost over, go join a different server if your annoyed with this custom server. I understand that they are a little messy but they do not need to be removed. As for 1.13, Sky is right, minecraft became absolute trash ever since monjang gave it to microsoft. Also, 1.13 is really laggy and it takes much longer for it to load. This is just for me but whenever I do play 1.13, I cannot see player skins for some reason. Have a good day.

6. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Manager

Jetpuffed
    Manager
    Terrain isn't changing. Continue with it and you'll be restricted from posting on this thread.

Any new suggestions?

7. 10scorpion19

10scorpion19 Well-Known Member

10scorpion19
    God
    I dunno if this enchant already exists or not but maybe a new custom enchant?
    Shiny <applies to armor> chance to blind enemy when hit

8. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Manager

Jetpuffed
    Manager
    Blindness is not being added back in.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  9. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

dinonugget14
    God
    I come back to this thread after a week and we are still talking about terrain. Jetpuffed already confirmed no changes were needs to the terrain. Quit yelling about it smh.

10. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Yo jetpuffed could you please add player vaults? Ender chest need upgrade

11. MRLEGOBlox

MRLEGOBlox Active Member

MRLEGOBlox
    God
    I like the idea of having extra storage but in factions things are supposed to be at risk of raiding. If there are too many safe places like enderchest upgrades and player vaults, everyone will put all their good stuff in there and pretty much foil any possible risk.

12. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

dinonugget14
    God
    In the denied suggestions forum posts, there was already a post about player vaults in factions. /pv isn’t going to happen...

13. Allehsaur

Allehsaur Well-Known Member

Allehsaur
    God
    In one of jet's posts on this thread he's already said he added them.

14. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Manager

Jetpuffed
    Manager
    It's added, however I'm making it a replacement for the custom sized enderchests as that plugin has countless bugs, including the random wiping of enderchests. Also making it so it isn't so p2w.

15. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

dinonugget14
    God
    Interesting and pretty good idea, do you plan on having the pv act like how echests did and having no ranks have 3 rows and god have 6?

16. strXker

strXker Well-Known Member

strXker
    Invader
    Hello it's me. There is a minuscule chance that I'll play next season so I guess I'll add my 2c. Only gave this thread a quick skim so I might cover topics that have already been addressed. Who cares.

Slime Cannons - Don't add them. Too much risk of duplication, and advanced tnt cannons work just fine on Becto (if you assume tnt mechanics is at 1.3 release and not at 1.7 beta or whatever bas claims).

Flat Bedrock - No complaints from anyone on this topic.

Revamped Enchantments - Can't comment without any details, but I'm still gonna grind the hell outta it no matter what you do.

/baltop - It's been a year and it still hasn't been fixed. Unbelievable.

Webstore Ftop Prizes - They've always been suggested and hinted at, but never been paid out for the past 3 seasons. Not getting my hopes up on this one.

Donator Grinder - Nope. Not a fan of putting the f2p players at too much of a disadvantage, but it won't be affecting me either way.

Sell Inventory - It would be a nice quality of life addition.

Unclaimed Vaults - They defeat the purpose of factions tbh. Nothing grinds my gears more than players being unable to build quality bases, so they hide in a tiny vault that's literally impossible to legitimately find.

/buildcactusfarm - Instantly builds a cactus farm. Only available if your faction's name is Flufflepuff.

17. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

dinonugget14
    God
    Hey strXker, welcome to the thread.

There’s a lot of stuff I can say about your post.

/baltop Baltop was removed because when some typed the command, it would cause lag to the server.

/buildcactusfarm This whole idea is really stupid...

Donator Grinders: Honestly I feel this well needed, it has also been hinted at sometimes and I feel this is needed due to the fact that there are lots of p2w now and we only have 1 member grinder.

Unclaimed Vaults: Unclaimed vaults is fine as is. And you say they are unfindable, which is true. (Unless someone is using chestESP/X-Ray) I think having unclaimed vaults is fine.

18. Ralph12322

Ralph12322 Well-Known Member

Ralph12322
    God
    why disable XP bottles in combat?
    I mean, I know fights will take forever, but what about store sets? and /fix wont fix this problem too because no ranks dont have /fix.
    and having pvp fights with 8 armor sets isnt fun too.
    please explain me why repairing armor with XP bottles is going to be disabled or maybe going to be disabled.

19. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Everything here sounds amazing. Please go through with this if possible :-D

20. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Genius move