Factions Factions: Season 6 Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jetpuffed, Oct 25, 2018.

1. DarkenedSlumber

DarkenedSlumber Active Member

DarkenedSlumber
    Raider
    (Welcome to the forums dad)
    And i believe this idea was already suggested.

2. Emeraldtroll

Emeraldtroll Member

Emeraldtroll
    Invader
    In /shop, make a sell section where you simply drop your items in and then click confirm sell when you are done. Please add all clay and wool colors to this instead of the plain variants only.

Forgot to mention. Please make it so iron ingots and gold ingots sell more than their ore counterparts, as spending more to smelt it to loose value makes no sense.

Just came up with another idea: bow enchant updates.

More power levels
    "tracking" that makes arrows slightly fly toward the target as if it was magnetized (you still have to be somewhat accurate and this enchant will likely be very expensive, as it goes up, the radius goes up)
    When hitting an ally with an arrow, it gives them one of the enchants you could get like speed, heal, or jump. does not work on anything but allies. It does not damage allies.
    enchant that makes bows pull faster (if thats possible)
    looting for bows? why is this not in vanilla?
    more flame levels just like fire aspect for swords
    wither, poison, blinding, and other negative aspects
    "aqua affinity" for arrows that makes them move through water without slowing down or loosing flame (includes rain)
    multi arrow that makes bows have a chance to fire 2, and rarely 3 arrows. upgrades increase chances, and you can get up to 10 arrows at once (which is extremely rare). this working with infinity is questionable, though i think its just really hard to use sweeping edge.
    leech health and leech pot effects (this can backfire as it also leeches negative effects that could be caused by your own bow, so milk is a good idea to bring)

I am not asking for all of these to be added. I think they all could be quite good, but lets keep bows simple. choose only a few, or bows will just be swords 2.0, which isn't exactly what should happen.

#222 Emeraldtroll, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  3. yostrafe

yostrafe Active Member

YoStrafe
    Plus
    This is just a minor suggestion for kitpvp but I think they should change it to when you get a kill crate key, it puts it in your inv instead of dropping it because I have lost so many due to that. But thats not major.

4. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    Does this thread say "kitpvp suggestions?"

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    https://becto.net/threads/kitpvp-reset-suggestions.4570/ kitpvp suggestions belong here

6. yostrafe

yostrafe Active Member

YoStrafe
    Plus
  7. yostrafe

yostrafe Active Member

YoStrafe
    Plus
    No it does not, Sorry about that. Will not make the same mistake again!

YoStrafe

8. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    Factions season six is now completed! It's ready for release.

So, I've implemented almost every suggestion in this thread. This is your chance to get your final suggestions in!

9. CrunchyBacon1981

CrunchyBacon1981
    God
  10. Equinox

Equinox Member

Equinoxx9
    VIP
    Finalllyyyyyy when is the release!!!!!!

11. swat243

swat243 Banned

swat255p
    After 1.14 released, as i heard.

12. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
  13. swat243

swat243 Banned

swat255p
    Once was "Becto"/Staff member online and i asked, when season 6 is going to release. It told me, if 1.14 is released. It would be a nonsense, that we hadn't realise season 6 in December already, if we use 1.13 so or so. 2 month are gone for, that we are going to use 1.14, not 1.13. I expected 1.14 to be in season 6, or update it later, i guess, it wouldn't be any problemmm.

#233 swat243, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. TheDrunkLord

TheDrunkLord Active Member

TheDrunkLord
    God
    can you bring back some classic commands such as /sell hand /sell handall and along side the new bosses that spawn consistently spawn a boss that is a challenge to kill and drops a 'GOD' key but make it spawn every 4-8 hours though so its not as easily farmed but it spawns enough and has high rewards to make players fight over it or team up to take it down.

15. Eric_land

Eric_land Member

IAcceptPayPal
    Also please remove/disable soul sand as it is currently unraidable with a cannon, so for all of us who use skill to raid and not withers, are at a huge disadvantage.

16. TheDrunkLord

TheDrunkLord
    God
    Im not sure if its been mentioned but with mending books out this season i feel like the /fix cd for at least god rank is a little harsh and i believe a rank or two below should also have it but at a harsh cooldown. 1 days intense for no mending tho. Make it every 15 min for god rank or every hour even but for other ranks if u so choose to make it every 8 hours - 24 hours

17. TheDrunkLord

TheDrunkLord
    God
    Also one other thing have faction upgrades that could include anything from i creasing mob spawn/drops eg max upgrad making zombie pigmen have a chance at dropling gold blocks and creepers dropping multiple tnt. Make others which may include how fast u can grind your skills n tokens others that may increase how fast crops grow in ur claimed land theres a lot that can be done w this but perhaps picking 3-4 and making them into a catagory eg skills-crops-mobs-token drop chance.

18. TheDrunkLord

TheDrunkLord
    God
    Or just let us make a cannon that can raid this

19. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    Assuming this thread will be locked quite soon.

Best of luck to everyone during the Purge.

20. Eric_land

Eric_land Member

IAcceptPayPal
    its not about letting us, with the current meta there has been nothing on how to break soulsand, and since it breaks sand, you cant stack resulting in bases being un cannon able.