Factions Season 6 opinions?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nestastic, Mar 29, 2019.

1. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Monka, what I mean is to make spawners more of a focus. Add new spawners, make all spawners breakable, and make all mobs drop heads, which can be sold for some money. This encourages the grinding aspect, and why would anyone place spawners in the wild? Either you think that this would break baltop, or you don't play factions. Honestly you don't understand anything I said.

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    The grinding aspect is already encouraged with mcmmo plain and simple. As far as your comment about placing them in the wild and why you don't understand it is just proving his point when he says you don't play factions or lack knowledge. The reason you would place spawners in the wild is to avoid detection, someone running around with speed 3 boots and the f map toggled won't find the base most likely, or it greatly decreases your chances of being found since you wouldn't show up on the f map. It's the same reason people make unclaimed vaults in the nether, it's literally just a safer option.

3. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Unclaimed bases, but monka implied doing /wild and placing spaeners, which makes no sense.

4. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Unclaimed spawner base is stupid on so many levels, just look at entities when "you have speed 3 boots and the f map toggled" mobs or item frames are entities, and gives the base away. I raid so many unclaimed bases like this, idk how they last.

5. Ralph12322

Ralph12322 Well-Known Member

Ralph12322
    God
    @swat
    factions without tnt isn't factions lol
    also people aren't supposed to build beautiful houses on factions either go on survival for that
    you are going to need ugly high walls that protect your base

idk when this happened but Im not able to pearl anywhere in enemy territory which really sucks imo :-(
    I guess if you do this to pearling at enemy bases, you could also unban "IamGodYeezus" aka silent_commando
    :-P
    and swahzy aswell lol

I feel like raiding needs to be more rewarding instead of just getting ur enemies ftop down

6. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Anyone who has received a permanent ban most likely deserves it. The server is extremely lenient when it comes to dishing those out, some times too lenient. If a player wants unbanned they make a ticket if it gets denied well then you probably shouldn't of done what you did in the first place. Permanent bans are rare for the most part and you've got to try relatively hard to get one or just straight up be stupid.