[Factions] Repair sign doesn't round

Discussion in 'Handled issues' started by bunnaz, Mar 6, 2019.

1. bunnaz

bunnaz Well-Known Member

Bunnaz
    God
    Repair sign in spawn does not round to the nearest whole number. It takes half of enchant tokens sometimes.

2. TitanVanguard

TitanVanguard Well-Known Member

TitanVanguard
    Veteran
    That is true. I am not online on the server but I remember seeing a decimal number on my amount of enchant tokens. You shouldn't worry that much tho since it does not really interfere with the repairing of your tools nor does it make the price unfair (you might be even saving half a token).

3. bunnaz

bunnaz Well-Known Member

Bunnaz
    God
    Not too much of a big bug, just causes some difficulties.
    [​IMG]

4. TitanVanguard

TitanVanguard Well-Known Member

TitanVanguard
    Veteran
    I'll admit I was really confused when I first saw the decimal number on my token amount. I thought I had over a million tokens (I was pretty tired so I didn't pay attention to the comma and the period). Some people might get confused at first but they will figure it out eventually when they get the alert saying that they don't have enough tokens to afford a certain enchant. A quick fix wouldn't hurt, but I wouldn't put it on top of the priority list.

5. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    We've added an alternative to the repair signs. You can now get repair tokens from mobs, these tokens can range from level 1 to 5 and add different amounts of durability to your gear.

This has been implemented for a while, sorry for the late reply and for the necropost.