• Factions Competitivity

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Hi everyone!

This post will be mainly targeted towards the most competitive groups of players on Becto but may also be informative for other players.

After posting the news post yesterday we received many messages from players who weren't sure about the entire situation, I would like to take this opportunity to explain more about the situation.

The Purge, why cancel it?!
    While I can understand that many players did enjoy playing in the event, you may also know that many issues occurred during these events. We have definitely considered still carrying on with The Purge this season but due to the fact that we can't promise it to go on without any bugs/issues or huge lag spikes. So we have decided to cancel this tradition for this season to make room for something new in the future.

We WILL have an event that replaces The Purge, but one that is more fair and allows for better gameplay. More information on that will follow later this season.

No Purge means no competitivity and no reward for being at the top!
    This is something that I overlooked during the initial news post yesterday. I agree that removing the purge also removed a lot of competitivity and also an end-goal for players to look forward to.

This is why we will be offering FTOP rewards for the current season...
    Only the LEADERS of Factions will receive rewards and it is up to them to distribute them to their members. (We are not responsible for Faction leaders not sharing any rewards)
    The TOP 5 Factions in FTOP will receive the following rewards:
    1. $150 Store Giftcard
    2. $100 Store Giftcard
    3. $75 Store Giftcard
    4. $50 Store Giftcard
    5. $25 Store Giftcard

What about the next season? Will it be competitive?
    The next season will have some huge changes and this should definitely put Becto Factions back on the map. On top of that we will also be offering CASH PRIZES (via PayPal) for top Factions, but the amounts are yet to be decided (more information on this will be posted in the update post on wednesday).

I also have the following proposal to keep the season more active and competitive (not confirmed yet): we can host a mid-season tournament:
    • You will have to sign up to compete and everyone receives equal armour sets.
    • You can battle with your Faction against other Factions.
    • Winners would receive store giftcards that you could use to get ahead of other Factions to battle for that first place end-season CASH PRIZE reward.

Toothiie

Tuttie_
    Tuttie_
    GOD
    Reactions
    That seems great! Good luck everyone and thanks Bas

Master Trento

Reactions
    Hello. I registered on the Becto website but I'm still not a member on the game. Ive tried logging on and off multiple times. Ive asked a lot of people on Becto but everybody tells me the same thing, "do /member". Can you please help me? My username is Master_Trento. Thank you!

DZMT

looking forward to next season. the cash prizes and the mid-season tournament sound like ideas that would definitely make Becto factions more appealing not only for us 'oldies', but for potential newcomers, which is what Becto factions definitely needs. and your wallet too!

notyou12

looking forward to next season. the cash prizes and the mid-season tournament sound like ideas that would definitely make Becto factions more appealing not only for us 'oldies', but for potential newcomers, which is what Becto factions definitely needs. and your wallet too!
    "oldies"? tf you talking about?

Fqleh

Banned
    Reactions
    I hope I meet you on there!

DZMT

"oldies"? tf you talking about?
    why all the aggressivity? i guess i should have worded it differently just for the sake of you not vilifying me. with 'oldies' i (quite evidently) am speaking of the players who have been part of the server since at least the beginning of this ending season.

Fqleh

Banned
    Reactions
    why all the aggressivity? i guess i should have worded it differently just for the sake of you not vilifying me. with 'oldies' i (quite evidently) am speaking of the players who have been part of the server since at least the beginning of this ending season.
    The factions server on becto has become quite toxic..

Toothiie

Tuttie_
    Tuttie_
    GOD
    Reactions
    Hello. I registered on the Becto website but I'm still not a member on the game. Ive tried logging on and off multiple times. Ive asked a lot of people on Becto but everybody tells me the same thing, "do /member". Can you please help me? My username is Master_Trento. Thank you!
    Create a ticket on:
    https://Becto.net/ticket

Fornuftig

Reactions
    This is great!! Even tho i dont play factionst, it sounds fun!
    Ty for listening to the players!!