Factions CE Nerf

Discussion in 'General' started by PatjPlayz, May 17, 2020.

?

Nerf CE?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PatjPlayz

PatjPlayz Well-Known Member

Saregent
    God
    Hello to whoever is reading this, and thank you for taking the time out of your day for reading this.

I’d like to start off with what this is about. Custom enchants (CE) in this new season is very interesting and I have no problem with the way it works, I think it works perfect and gives a reason for players to grind for spawners to gain exp. Although, there are some enchants that are way too overpowered (deep bleed ect). I have been playing becto factions since season 1, and I have never experienced being one shot while wearing P4 having a strength II potion and a god apple on. This shocked me and I was very confused how I died. Although the weapon that killed me was maxed out, this should not be possible at all. This has also happened to many players also, and many custom enchants need a nerf. I’m sure anyone who disagrees is either the people with these overpowered items, or people who have not experienced this before.

Thank you for reading, Saregent

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Luka

Luka Well-Known Member

Lukaa_
    Veteran
    I agree with this, unless the players are using a client I don't get how people have been killing in 1-2 hits through gaps in gsets/p4

3. Canicks

Canicks Well-Known Member

Fqleh
    God
    Well damn, finally someone has made a report about this. I remember I helped defend for Silence and I was fighting Balance. In less than 2 mins everyone quickied and I was the only one left, I had a full gset on and I had 2 people on me. At first, I thought I was chilling, but as soon as I saw my hearts drop (6 hearts per hit) I knew it was over. I had just gotten quickied, I was so confused on how? But I realized this custom enchants are way too op. Deep bleed 6 with Devour 4? Those are too broken, they do so much damage too you even if you have a gset on. You won't last that long if you are in pit and have no numbers against that.

4. uhsleep

uhsleep Well-Known Member

cwaire
    Invader
    i haven't experienced this because i'm not very active on factions lately. what you explained sounds too overpowered and honestly kind of ridiculous, weapon being maxed out or not. definitely sounds like a few custom enchants need some change to them.

5. Cibr

Cibr Well-Known Member

Cqbr
    God
    Agree it’s kind of OP but they grinded for the stuff m and it’s a legit thing in the game, you could also grind for it and even out the play field and fight back.

6. Borders

Borders Member

super op, ive had numerous fights where ive gotten quickied because of these enchants.

7. PatjPlayz

Saregent
    God
    Now I’m going to have to disagree there. That is not what PvP should be. PvP should be based like this. Gear gives an advantage, but it is skill based. In these scenarios gear is more important than being good. If everyone was to have these weapons it would just be whoever gets a little combo first. It doesn’t even need to be a combo, just 3 hits.

8. Cibr

Cibr Well-Known Member

Cqbr
    God
    Well my apologies, it’s just my opinion from a Main KitPvP players perspective. Where over here in KitPvP you can get a s5, pop a strength and two shot, potentially jump crit 1 shot kids and it’s extremely grind 2 win.

9. Swahzyy

Swahzyy Well-Known Member

Swahzy
    God
    These enchants were designed for cosmic, a server that is PotPVP and has armor such as protection 10-50, with these enchants it is possible to be killed through a god apple in protection 4 armor

10. PatjPlayz

Saregent
    God
    I enjoy playing kitpvp from time to time and I know how it works there, kitpvp is incomparable to factions

11. Cibr

Cibr Well-Known Member

Cqbr
    God
    They are both grind to win atm with how you’re describing factions rn so I’d say they are pretty comparable, in KitPvP it’s also just about whoever has the better gear and more stuff, less about pvp.

12. Canicks

Canicks Well-Known Member

Fqleh
    God
    Just stating, cosmic is basically a p2w server so I mean.. it's hard too get these and for some reason they all have maxed out gear.

13. ItsFesty

ItsFesty Member

I agree, Although I'm relatively a new factions player, it has been much easier to keep up with old players since reset. The custom enchanting system is quite impressive and pretty fun to mess around with, however, some players have weapons with so many enchants that they burn through armor like no tomorrow. I've never been much of a pvp player, but I have had my phases. It is really frustrating to die within the first 30 seconds of a fight, especially wearing full p4 on factions and eating god apples in an attempt to combat the strength of some of the custom enchants. They should obviously not be removed, as they give players a reason to grind with spawners and redeem rewards, but they should be tweaked a bit.

<3 Festive :emerald:

14. uhsleep

uhsleep Well-Known Member

cwaire
    Invader
    did you mean to quote my comment or sonoma's with this response? i agree that some custom enchants mentioned here need nerfed, or at least something needs to change regarding how op they are.

15. PatjPlayz

Saregent
    God
    I can tell you really don’t understand how this stuff works on factions, kitpvp you kill people for money, and I’ve killed someone in p4 iron in normal kit. In kitpvp there’s no enchant where you can one tap people in p4

16. Cibr

Cibr Well-Known Member

Cqbr
    God
    I understand how factions works and I agree that it needs a nerf kinda, but I was just stating that atm they are pretty comparable(on becto) in a sense that they are both very grind 2 win. In factions it’s the OP CE’s and KitPvP it’s also the OP CE’s. Like I said even if someone is in p4, you can get a gsword, pop strength and crit them out in 3-4 hits, especially if you don’t give them time to gapple.

17. SnoieV2

SnoieV2 Member

Stevecreeper64
    God
    I think this video really speaks for itself, I was full protection 4 and unbreaking 3, I was on god apple the entirety of the video and made sure it didn't even run out. I also was 1 hit and I mean hit once and died in full easter set witch is protection 6 unbreaking 4. I understand that these enchants are worked hard for but also makes factions witch is a mainly pvp based gamemode unplayable with these enchants being this OverPowered.

18. Rievous

Rievous Well-Known Member

KINGRIEVOUS
    God
    I've seen people during raids and pit fights get massacred by guys in custom enchanted armor.

If I suspect an enemy player has such gear I generally make a quick get away.

I don't even want to risk fighting a player in such armor.

I certainly believe custom enchants need a severe nerf.

19. Tqnner

Tqnner Active Member

Foso_
    Raider
    Yeah, let’s think about this aspect, ok? So your a new player or old player, and you decide to buy a gcombo off store for 40 dollars, and you do that to help out your team. But the second you drop pit it was a regret 40 dollars gone IN MINUTES becuase of how OVERPOWERING these enchants are. It’s just simply outright wrong. Idk but if you wanna keep the faction aspect popularity going this has to be nerfed. And it’s almost NOT worth getting a gsword when the enchants in the axe are LITERALLY 3 times better, but all in all, thank you for your time reading this I hope there are some serious changes to the enchantment game.

20. Hakman

Hakman Member

splishysploshy
    God
    It is also weird how evey member in balance has this loot, this stuff takes hours on end to get ( I'm talking about 3hrs per heroic book). Also all their loot is 'Holy protected' which means you keep your loot when you die. To make your Armour holy protected you need a scroll thats a 1% chance out of the reaper crate. This is very rare and I have only seen it being acquired about 4 times. I suspect a dupeing going on with the enchantment books and the holy white scrolls and I would like this looked into please staff,
    Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List