Factions Bugs

Discussion in 'Report Issues' started by Dreamwreath_, Mar 22, 2020 at 5:10 AM.

1. Dreamwreath_

Dreamwreath_ Well-Known Member

OnlyInDreams
    God
    I don't play the server often, but when I do the bugs turn me away. This post is a list of bugs that I know of.

1) Hit registration glitch
    This glitch has been around all season. Almost everyone I've asked experiences it, no matter what version they play on. If you click over 6 cps (sometimes even 6 cps is too much), your hits probably won't register. This makes PvP very tedious for me, and I'm sure others feel the same.
    Here are some examples:

2) Chest value glitch
    I haven't experienced this myself, but according to a friend of mine, ftop doesn't count items that are supposed to give chest value. This means the only way to gain ftop value is by placing things such as spawners, obsidian, etc.

3) XP bottle glitch
    Similar to the hit registration glitch, experience bottles won't throw when clicking fast. Sometimes they won't even throw when you're clicking slow. This also includes other items that can be thrown.
    Here's an example:

4) Bow glitch
    Sometimes you won't be able to shoot your bow or throw pearls during combat. Unfortunately I don't have a recording of this glitch.

5) Armor glitch (I'm not sure if this has been fixed or not)
    Sometimes when your armor is broken by another player you will keep the stats and potion effects that your armor gave you (such as armor bars, custom enchants, etc). I don't have a recording of this glitch either.
    Edit: According to someone in the discord, this glitch is still around.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. If you know of any bugs on factions that I haven't included in this list, please put them in a reply to this post.

#1 Dreamwreath_, Mar 22, 2020 at 5:10 AM
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2020 at 5:24 AM
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    Thank you for your report, i've noted it down and will try my hardest to resolve these for the next server reset (soon)

3. Dreamwreath_

Dreamwreath_ Well-Known Member

OnlyInDreams
    God
    Okay, thank you.

4. renamed_user

renamed_user Member

You forgot the /warp end still lags horribly. It was fixed back when Jet was staff, but it went back to being laggy the week after and hasn't been fixed since. This discouraged most players from ever wanting to fight the reaper, and I forgot the reaper boss was even a thing because of it.

5. Diversely

Diversely Well-Known Member

Diversely
    God
    You take damage in the donator grinder, and the end is laggy as mentioned above.