Factions Bugs

Discussion in 'Report Issues' started by Kreadow, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Kreadow

Kreadow Member

Kreadow
    Hey, I've recently joined Becto, and as I used to be a big factions enthusiast in the past, I decided to try this mode once again, on this server, after quitting the game completely 3 years ago.

After joining the server, I have found ways to make money by mining coal blocks from certain biomes and selling them, and obviously by being lucky enough to find factions to raid.
    Well, to raid these factions, sometimes we need to stack cobblestone in order to reach them, or climb water until we eventually get enough altitude to build a cannon and destroy their bases.

While doing this, it happens that sometimes we get stuck inside the block we just put, or the block that we just placed suddenly disappears, making us fall with great force, rendering our inventories empty, with no way to return what we had. And why? Well, it also turns out that when I returned to those places where I died, the items had completely or partially disappeared, even if just under 1 minute after I died, however I'm not sure if this, particularly, is a bug.

About the water, when we attempt to climb it, we start going down over and over again, despite holding space to go up, as if we were lagging. Also very annoying.

I've asked some friends and they complain about the same in Factions, as well as Skyblock and even Prison. I've never seen a server as big as this carry so many issues, even smaller servers can be cleaner. Really turns me off from Becto at all. However, I hope these issues can be solved soon, as I am already somewhat accostumed to the server and its people.

PS: These are the bugs that I could remember, and that have been specially torturing me recently. I'll post more if I eventually find anything else.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Sethay

Sethay Member

Sethay
    Raider
    This is true, there have been quite a few bugs on this mode that need to be fixed. I've run into several bugs myself, really hope the staff are listening so they can better the server for everyone.

3. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    The water thing can be fixed if you are in the right version but all the others are valid points that the staff really need to get on. I hope this gets it to their attention. (Doubtful)

4. Кровь

Кровь Well-Known Member

Razrabochik
    God
    So many occasions I have been building up and it glitches me in the block and I fall and die lmao, and I have perfect connection.

5. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    I can't for the life of me get this to work (or.. not work) on Factions, Skyblock, and Survival (it does work on Prison, sadly. I'll see if it fixes with the eventual Prison update). Can someone confirm it's still acting this way?

As for the water, play on the correct version as @PigsPaluza mentioned, for Factions it's 1.12.2.

6. Кровь

Кровь Well-Known Member

Razrabochik
    God
    I was playing with my brother last night and can confirm it’s still happening

7. LillithxXxCloud

LillithxXxCloud Well-Known Member

LillithxXxCloud
    VIP
    This is also happening on my end.

8. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    Tried it again on these versions: 1.8.8 Vanilla, 1.8.8 Optifine, 1.12.2 Vanilla, 1.12.2 Optifine, and 1.12.2 Labymod... it still didn't happen. So I thought maybe it was my Admin account... so I tried it on an alt and it still didn't happen. I got another staff member to test it and it still didn't happen for them. We both had ~90ms.

Can either of you lmk some extra details including your ping when this is happening, what version you're playing on, and even the tps of the server at the time of it happening. Any detail helps, a video of this happening would be great too.

9. Кровь

Кровь Well-Known Member

Razrabochik
    God
    I’ll try to record it, whenever I’m building upwards if I’m going too fast it’ll glitch and push me off the side.