Factions Faction Member Limit

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Drieth, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Lmao 1 month? If anything 2 weeks, with that many members it would be cake work. Back on topic however, things change on servers and becto having seasons for factions only limits changes and creates a bad season, as I said if you and ur buddies want to spend the entire season in ur base afking cactus cause no one wants to pvp or raid them by all means.

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    I think 2 weeks would be sufficient time also. In all honesty what we currently have going on is just hurting the season. I love almost all of the changes that have been made and believe Jetpuffed is doing a great job. With that being said with so many changes that have happened to factions this season all at once it's not surprising that issues occur and seeing how seasons last around 6 months issues need to be addressed early on and things need to be adjusted as to not harm the seasons in the longevity.

3. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    We have the biggest base on becto, we get a raid attempt every day some nearly successful. My base is more than raid able. Oh and not one cactus farm in sight so stop generalising.

4. Eunhee

Eunhee Well-Known Member

FatAfrican
    God
    hi im ur college professor can u plz pay attention in class instead of writing minecraft forum posts

5. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    I like the idea of a member/power limit but mid season is not the best time. There are 4 to 5 factions with 200+ claims and Holy (me) and QuickDrop have bases that fit on chunks larger than 200 claims. If this were to happen now we would be ruined and most likely a lot of us would quit or have to weird things to keep our base. I propose that this change is implemented in season 7. -1

6. Matan Cohen

Matan Cohen Active Member

IShockk950
    Invader
    Since holy and quickdrop are arguing to keep it the way it is, let me ask you this. out of all the people in quickdrop, how many have permissions to the main base in the corner that is like 300 land? Same for holy. How is it fair to basically farm noobs for power, not give them permissions to anything in the real faction base, and use all of the power they bring to protect it for 5-6 people?

7. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    Going off of this i still think there should be a cap, but not one that is smaller than any of the current bases. By that i mean the walls placed not the extra claims. If we are going off walls placed you look at my faction which has roughly 275 claims being used in our base. I suggest putting a cap at 300 for this season. Still making us cut down on the extra claims we have but allowing us to keep our base. If you want to make it smaller next season i am fine with that but i am not okay with you making us unclaim our walls.

8. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Definitely 300 is good.

9. Green_Fred

Green_Fred Well-Known Member

Green_Fred
    Invader
    This should really be something that is decided next season. Implementing this one month in the season I think is a little late

10. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Seasons last for over half a year better to fix any mistakes or problems early on then have players quit half way through or the player base not build up because of it.

11. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    [​IMG]

12. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    I’m in quickdrop and I really don’t see the issue. +1 for adding a power cap not member cap.

13. Eunhee

Eunhee Well-Known Member

FatAfrican
    God
    I think the power cap is reasonable in its own way. It will stop top factions from recruiting random ******s and it will also limit how big of a base everyone gets to build. I'm just saying ur base doesn't have to be 300+ to be a good one.
    Also without the power cap, the active players can die as much as they want, since they're just farming randys anyways to cover up for their loss of power.
    And if there was to be a power cap it should be around this time, but give the players around 1-3 weeks to modify their bases. I've seen probably 4 of the top factions' bases, and in my opinion, the 300 power cap is not much of a difference. If u don't wanna get raided learn the game's mechanics and build a proper base, which is smaller and still effective.
    The only reason people are complaining is because they don't know how to build a proper base, so they just build a lot of walls.
    And if these big factions supposedly don't farm randys for power, then why would a power cap matter to you? you can still have randys, your power will just get limited :-D

14. Ralph12322

Ralph12322 Well-Known Member

Ralph12322
    God
    power cap 300 this season please.

15. Matan Cohen

Matan Cohen Active Member

IShockk950
    Invader
    Differences aside, I agree 100% with this statement. faction power should be a variable in making bases raidable. Farming noobs for power is a terrible abuse of this mechanic.

Not to mention, if noobs banded together instead of joining big name factions, the server would become more competitive.