Global Events

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by BorderPlayz, Apr 25, 2019.

1. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

dinonugget14
    God
    Hi again, I wanted to make a separate thread for this suggestion even though it involves KitPvP but it also could involve Factions. I was planning on making a suggestion for events weeks ago but stopped because I couldn’t find a good plugin.

But here I am with the suggestion, events. I think events would be really cool for Factions and especially KitPvP because things like sumo are pretty fun.

The plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/mini-game-events-reupload.65155/

Which is already pretty much setup just requires you set the spawn points and spectating areas of an arena.

I think Sumo, redrover, and LMS would be nice.

It also has commands which can be done if a player wins an event so I think it would be cool if an Event Key and crate was added.

I think invader and god ranks should be able to host any event with a 12 or 24 hour cooldown would be nice. It would also be kind of cool if you could win perms to host a certain event from the rare or epic crates.

If you have any questions dm me on discord Border#0001

2. Dreamwreath_

Dreamwreath_ Well-Known Member

DreamingOfTrees
    God
    This wouldn't be a good fit for factions, but for KitPvP it sounds fun.

3. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

dinonugget14
    God
    ok ya true forget factions

4. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Sounds like an unnecessary plug-in that wouldn't really fit well in any server as it's heavily mini game oriented and would just waste time, and resources taking away from other projects. The game modes Becto currently offers don't fit well with most mini games nor should they as like it's been said previously Becto isn't a mini game server.

5. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop
    God
    You clearly didn't read my reply. I even state that it won't work well with any server or game mode that Becto offers. Here I'll break down my reply for you.

"Sounds like an unnecessary plug-in that wouldn't really fit well in any server as it's heavily mini game oriented and would just waste time, and resources taking away from other projects." - Meaning no server/gamemode would fit well with it, and staff would have to waste their time and resources to work towards this plugin.

"The game modes Becto currently offers don't fit well with most mini games nor should they as like it's been said previously Becto isn't a mini game server."- Basically stated the same thing as the first sentence just so you'd understand, obviously didn't work.

To add on to my original statement if they are unwilling to add dueling no matter how many times it's requested what makes you think they're going to take into consideration a plugin that requires a separate area for every single event it offers?

6. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop
    God
    Don't call me out if you're not even going to read my reply just makes you look stupid. I just stated why it's a bad fit for Becto. You may have your own private server to set it up but I doubt Becto wants to take a lazy approach with maps or anything else. You're also forgetting that the addon has to be compatible with all of Becto's currently used addons, you seem so intelligent that I'm sure when you tested on your private server you had all of the addons from Kitpvp on it also right?

As far as why I give most suggestions a -1 is because they aren't well thought out, presented well, have been suggested several times in the past or are just overall a bad idea. There are several suggestion threads in which I'll start with a -1 but work towards a proper solution with others in that thread.

7. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop
    God
    Just putting it out there but you were the one that literally came at me at the start with your replies.

8. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Great idea, similar to koth, anything new and exciting is a +1

9. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I wouldnt mind slowly adding a lms game mode. I would like to bring up how either staff or Border are deleting his posts...

10. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

dinonugget14
    God
    ya I deleted them because I didn’t want someone who came into the thread to have to read a whole argument. Maybe bloop should do the same

11. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop
    God
    There's a reason I quote people can't really delete your post completely if I quote it. If you didn't originally want to argue than you shouldn't of started one in the first place. Telling someone in a suggestion thread that you supposedly care about that you didn't read their post because you don't care for their opinion is counter productive and immature. I will not be deleting my posts think about how you act in the future.