KitPVP enchant rework and no teaming :0

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Exhilos, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Exhilos

Exhilos Member

AdenoCarcin
    Hey yo
    Remove enchant Table
    Yes remove the enchant table (maddness i tell u).Instead implement a new CE key that drops when you kill someone. CE keys rolls for a random Custom Enchant book with varying levels of enchants. So levels got to be spent to make that perfect set plus u got to get em kills (no normal enchants included got to spend money (ingame ones) for that)
    How it works
    Get Key-> roll crate -> get book -> spend levels to build set -> spend money to buy normal enchants
    Making gear a bit more precious and rare

NO TEAMING
    Blasphemy i tell you
    No not all teaming to start how about if u have on more than 2 pieces of enchanted diamond u can not team.
    But why though
    How many times have u jumped on and saw 3 diamond guys full enchant merking the other couple 6 kit pvpers
    Sounds fun right but whats the point and is that really balanced (probably lost my readers at this point XD)
    So given the few number of ppl on kit pvp how about the no teaming conditions above
    that way its a bit more balanced. These gsets got to fend off the horde alone (by horde i mean like 6 kit pvpers) plus worry about that looming gset lurking the corners instead of 3 butchers mindlessly killing chicken. This way those KILLstreaks actually mean something and its not just you 2 hitting kids with your friends
    HEY THANKS FOR READING ITS JUST A POST WITH SOME FUN IDEAS

2. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    Enchantment Idea - Personally, I don't know how to feel about this idea. It seems like a good idea but not a good idea at the same time.

Teaming - Honestly I think telling players "Teaming is not allowed" would not go over well.

I feel like these suggestions is coming from you getting killed by people in good armor who are teamed with other people in good armor and a result of this is probably just you getting angry/upset and wanting something different.

3. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
  4. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    It's human nature to want to team up with the strong, why should we even attempt to suppress it? Instead of removing the enchantment table, I'm more aiming for limiting what enchant levels you can get.

5. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    Could you explain what you mean by "Limiting what enchant levels you can get"? or will that only be announced when/if you add it?

6. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    We cant really enforce this. Gangs exist for a reason, even with a warzone 'teaming' can't be stopped. I just don't forsee us being able to keep an eye out for the hackers AND people that are teaming AND toxicity in the chat + the other millions of things that we do on a daily. Fun ideas though!

7. Exhilos

Exhilos Member

AdenoCarcin
    U are totally right. But its not being buthurt. There are aspects of kit pvp that just arent balanced. If you step back and really look at it.

8. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    Most of it being unbalanced is that KitPvP hasn't been reset in a long while. I do agree though that people farming in sets while being teamed with other sets is unfair but there's really no way to prevent that without possibly making sets harder to get.

9. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    Though I do think sets should be harder to get, I don't think the enchanting table should be removed. It's also not possible for staff to monitor teaming as Laminae said.

10. SANCHEZ is in p1

SANCHEZ is in p1 Well-Known Member

Yo I think that exhilos's idea for the ce's is GREAT

11. Dr-BooSa

Dr-BooSa Active Member

Kxju
    Plus
    I think there SHOULD be a kitpvp reset that all are still waiting for.