EmpR

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by EmpR, Feb 10, 2019.

1. EmpR

EmpR Member

EmpR
    VIP
    How long you have been playing on Becto.net
    I have been playing on Becto for almost a year now (May 2018 was when I joined this website, but I was probably playing for longer than that)
    How often you are online for
    Since I am in my last semester of high school, I tend to have more free time, so I'm usually always online after school (unless I'm at work). As for discord, I have the app version on my phone so that I can reply to issues on there asap.
    What game modes you are most active on
    I'd say that I'm usually the most active on the Factions and Skyblock servers at the moment. But, if needed, I can be on any server and try to provide help in any way I can.
    Why are you right for the job? How can you contribute to the team?
    I think that I'm right for the job because I have experience with people and the dos and don'ts of interacting with them. I believe that I can contribute a lot to the team in terms of someone who is level-headed and patient when in a conversation with someone who needs assistance. I know that interacting with impatient or angry players/customers can be frustrating, but I also know that, as someone has a responsibility to fulfill, I have to be kind in any situation. Along with this experience, I have also been staff on servers before, and I have even been the owner of one. This experience alone gives me some insight as to how people run servers and what is required to be a helpful member of the team.
    Have you ever been banned or muted?
    Nope.
    A little about yourself.
    My name is George; I am currently 17 (almost 18-). Next year I will be attending the Virginia Commonwealth University, and participating in their arts program, where I will learn a lot about photography and film (which is my current passion). Currently, I am a host at Clare And Don's Beach Shack, a beach-themed restaurant in my city. Before that though, I interned at a recording studio in my town where I got to get a lot of hands-on training with audio mastering. Aside from my occupation(s), I think that I can get along with anybody, and I love helping people whenever they need it!

2. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    The only forum post you have is your application and 0 replies to any post on the forums showing you don't know the community. Also to back up my statement of not knowing the community your play time is just 1 day and 2 hours. To conclude you're application seems very rushed! -1

[​IMG]

3. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Low playtime -1

4. SkyHighTiger

SkyHighTiger Well-Known Member

_Faucet
    Invader
    -1 ^

5. HelpMeImDyin

HelpMeImDyin Active Member

Pil_Zed
    Raider
    Nothing in particular sticks out about your application, you do mention that you had experience as a staff member and owner on a different server but you don't elaborate or give any additional details about the server or the time spent in such positions. Were you the owner of some no name server for a day or were you the staff member of a moderately popular server, its not stated. Secondly, not enough activity on forums or sufficient playtime. Thirdly, I personally have seen you active but I haven't seen you reaching out to help others in chat. [-1]

6. Vindigo

Vindigo Admin

Vindigo
    Admin
    -1 Reasons above.

7. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    -1 low play time and seems you were incredibly inactive due to that play time and ur "join date"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Exandral

Exandral Member

Exandral
    -1 Rome wasn't built in a day my dude

9. MildSawss

MildSawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin

Give it a bit more time.

10. BenniBoy22

BenniBoy22 Active Member

BenniBeans
    God
    -1 due to the low playtime. You need to know the community and the people you will potentially help.

11. XanHiroki

XanHiroki Mod

ShadowHiroki
    Mod
  12. Boneknapper

Boneknapper Helper

InsanitysHelper
    Helper
    -1, due to low playtime.

13. Crdguy

Crdguy Helper

Crdguy
    Helper
    This basically sums it up. Low effort, low playtime and low activity. -1

14. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    little detail, little playtime. -1

15. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

Boogg
    God
  16. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

HeyImBorder
    God
  17. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    I'm surprised this hasn't been denied already. Under 2 days playtime, 1 post on forums which is this thread and hasn't replied to his own application at all.

18. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    God
    due to low playtime, -1.