Creative Eggs, Invisability, & Snowballs

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Lucas S., Dec 12, 2018.

1. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Mod

schottler3
    Mod
    So recently I've been on creative a lot for the Christmas build competition. Theres a group of people call the poultry, leader being the PoultryMan(GingieMC). Its come to my attention that egg spamming is a large annoyance. I'm trying to build, keeping in mind they're all banned from my plot, they are throwing eggs at me and other players from the outside of plots. Not only the eggs, but the combination of them being invisible makes it difficult for me to ban them from my plot and do //walls stone. The command that they're using to get the eggs and invisablity potions is [/i item id]. I suggest removing the command. Eggs/snowballs and invisiablity potions are not normally able to be obtained of the of GUI. I see [/i] to be a way to bypass this.

2. GingieMC

GingieMC Member

Yes, I am Poultry Man, but it is harmless fun, we just want to make people smile and laugh every once in a while. We have stopped when people ask and we respect their wishes.

What reason is there (Apart from splash potion spam) to remove potions when they only affect you (Eg, speed, jump boost). Eggs and snowballs can stay because, yes even though we spam eggs at people, we stop when they say to stop.

We should definitely ban splash potions, but not normal potions. We might even make a command to see who is in your plot so we can prevent problems like invisible players.

Harmless fun never hurt anyone. I strongly disagree that this removal of /i should take place.

3. Julian Rios

Julian Rios Member

its not harmless fun if the person your doing it to has to literaly go on forums to complain.

4. Julian Rios

Julian Rios Member

I agree it should be removed so that people are left at peace. +1 from me

5. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Instead of constantly blocking things and removing vanilla aspects I think removing invisible pots and making a creative rule about such disturbances would be a better option.

6. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    I think that's the best approach ^

7. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    This could probably be considered trolling.

This also seems like the best idea to prevent these type of things from happening.

8. MRLEGOBlox

MRLEGOBlox Active Member

MRLEGOBlox
    God
    I agree, banning things just because some cant behave is never the best approach. It's usually more effective to address the person/s causing the mayhem.

9. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Little more about my comment, staff have Gamemode 3 which allows seeing users that are using invisible pots. Helpers last I knew get GM3 on kitpvp only, maybe the addition of it to creative could combat these things even more.

10. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

HeyImBorder
    God
    About that too, if your on 1.8, you can see their invisible name tags but I think it would be easier to just /gm 3