Skyblock /ec command

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by tigerboyrocks1, Feb 9, 2019.

1. tigerboyrocks1

Tigerboyrocks
    Veteran
    i believe the /ec command (enderchest) would be available to veteran and above.

2. ProfoundImpact

ProfoundImpact Active Member

Try to be fair m8 , your just saying that because your veteran , no offense

3. tigerboyrocks1

Tigerboyrocks
    Veteran
    i mean i made a video on it with other vets and above. rn its a god only command but it would be useful to every rank. if they made it for plus i would be happy

4. ProfoundImpact

ProfoundImpact Active Member

Agreed+1

5. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
  6. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    I think as skyblock is so passive I agree but I do not think it should be added to other gamemodes.

7. Lefky10

Lefky10 Member

Lefky10
    Along with what hidden says, I use to have on other servers and it was very easy and quick to use.

8. HelpMeImDyin

HelpMeImDyin Active Member

Pil_Zed
    Raider
    I'm all for the idea +1

9. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I'm against making the game too easy tbh. -1

10. tigerboyrocks1

Tigerboyrocks
    Veteran
    so your saying by keeping it at god only on skyblock makes it hard? it would be nice if it was a command for every rank (including unranked) but its a god only command. by allowing everyone to use it how would that make the game easier? it would just allow people to access there enderchest from anywhere instead of having to do /is go and walk to there chest...

i am confused on the point you brought up and would appreciate if you could expand on it?

11. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I'm against the entire command for any rank. It's something that makes it too easy as I said before. If the actual process is as easy as walking to you island after doing [/is go] why can't it stay that way? You have to work to earn things in life.