Dymethius

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Dymethius, Mar 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7fishy7

7fishy7 Well-Known Member

7fishy7
    God
    It's a good application, just the playtime is really low. -1 from me. If you can get that playtime up and be active I'd try reapplying then.

2. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    I agree mostly with @Felicette here, however to add on a few of my encounters with you have been negative experiences. I am going to have to give a -1. I do wish you luck though :)

3. Damocles

Damocles Member

You're not active enough for staff -1

4. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    You were great while you were a staff member, but you are not active enough at the moment to be staff. -1

5. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    I'd love to have you back on the team but You're very inactive at the moment. Neutral unless I see some more activity from you.

6. Nestastic

Nestastic Well-Known Member

wafe
    God
    Good app and previous staff experience, however, not active on forums, or in-game. Neutral from me, until you bring your activity up.

7. Dymethius

Dymethius Well-Known Member

Dymethius
    Veteran
    I will get my activity up. I shouldn't have applied this early on coming back. I will definitely see where this application goes, though, so I'm not going to void it.

8. Meta Knight

Meta Knight Active Member

Morpho_Knight
    God
    Neutral for now.

9. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    Neutral now

10. Eunhee

Eunhee Well-Known Member

FatAfrican
    God
    every1 going -1 neutral but im still here for u my boy +1billion

11. Dymethius

Dymethius
    Veteran
    Thank you. I appreciate everyone's criticism, and I will get my playtime up.

12. Lurf

Lurf Helper

LOAFTHELOAF
    Helper
    I remember you being a great staff member, but as everyone is saying you just need to become more active. Neutral, but I would be open to changing it to +1 if you had a higher playtime. :)

13. Dymethius

Dymethius
    Veteran
    Thank you. I will be getting that playtime up everyday.

14. Dymethius

Dymethius
    Veteran
    I should have played a little more before applying, but I will and have been getting on more often. For those who are agreeing with you, the same goes to them. I will definitely work on my current playtime. Thanks for the criticism. :)

15. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    It's been nearly a week since you've applied, your playtime was low compared to two months ago from when you previous applied (only a 3 hour difference) and you've recently increased it to 2 weeks 3 days 3 hours and 23 minutes (at the time of writing this reply) which is good! However I've noticed you've been afking and decided to look more at your /level and see if you actually have been active.

First I looked at your blocks broken, placed, and walked. Even though two out of three gamemodes you said you play often involve blocks, you've only placed 51 blocks and broken 6. This alone leads me to believe you've been afking to increase your playtime, but I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you've only been playing kit. On your /level screenshot on this app, you have 1,812,415 blocks walked and now you have 1,899,919 so I decided to see how fast I could get the difference between these screenshots (which was 87,504 blocks walked). I got a little over 30k blocks until I got bored, this took 32 minutes. This leads me to believe that you've been afk during most of your newly acquired playtime.

Looking even beyond that, I decided to take a look at your kills and deaths. You have 83 new kills and 87 new deaths. In 3 days I feel, if you're not playing a gamemode that requires placing and breaking blocks, you should've gained more than those kills and deaths.

TL;DR you've been afking too much to be considered "active" in my mind.

Additionally, and this is just my opinion, you should be active to just be active and not be active just to be staff.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Kryska

Kryska Member

Kryska
    God
    Probably my only staff app comment, i rarely see any staff online besides autmmnn, could just be my time zone so it would be nice to see someone come in and be more active while im up, +1

17. Dymethius

Dymethius
    Veteran
    I've been playing a lot of Kitpvp lately and grinding the mob grinder on Factions for enchant tokens. That might be why I haven't place many blocks. For Skyblock, my friend hasn't joined so I don't really have motivation to continue the island any. In fact, I might reset because I want to start fresh again. I'm going to deny the fact that I've been afking, but not as much as you might think. I can't really clear it up more than that because you make a really good point, but I can assure you that I have not been afking that much.

18. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    ive seen you on creative a lot, and if youve only placed a few blocks, then you are probably afking, a lot. I never saw you say anything in chat, so unless you are pming someone, you are afk.

19. Dymethius

Dymethius
    Veteran
    I've hopped on Creative a little bit, but I recently haven't been in a building mood. I've been playing Kitpvp the most. I'm just now restarting my island on Skyblock. I don't really do too much on Creative anymore. When I'm in the mood, I sometimes hop on and test my building skills--which sucks. For communication, I'm normally either pming InsanitysHelper, if she's on, or figuring out what to build. I'm quite active with talking on other gamemodes.

20. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    I think you have a great app and I have never had a problem with you. You claim to not be afk often, however when I am playing and see you afk on kitpvp for hours on end(4+ hours) it leads me to believe you are lying. I like that you are trying to be more active but I think active means being online and doing things, playing and being involved. Not to say you can't afk but when it's excessive to where I see you afk much longer than actually active is when it seems to be misleading. I'd like to see you not be afking as much and more active, other than that everything looks good to me. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.