dropu

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by _JoBRo, Nov 30, 2019 at 10:04 PM.

1. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Well-Known Member

dropu
    God
    Thank you to everyone who has responded so far to my application; I appreciate the feedback. Regarding the -1's, as I stated to Dream in response to toxicity on factions, I don't think I was trying to intentionally stir anything up with your faction's allies. Nonetheless, I apologize for anything I have done or if I've started any arguments. As per the irl leaks, I've never leaked anyone's identity with malicious intent. I can't change anything I've done in the past, but I apologize for instances like these and my past behaviour. I also spoke about inactivity in the response to Dream. Afking is not something I do, and on the odd chance that I do, it's usually just me grabbing something to eat. I know I never afked while being staff as it's not something staff are even allowed to do.

2. Thorbeyonce

Thorbeyonce Active Member

LexiDiamond
    Invader
    I do like your application, therefore. is a +1 & you do make a good staff member.

But I am. against u being staff, since. there are already so many US staff members and we need more either Asian or European staff. members. to play.

3. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Well-Known Member

dropu
    God
    I can definitely see what you are saying as the US is most common but I think regardless of the timezone I could still help, especially with there not being as many staff currently. Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it.

4. Thorbeyonce

Thorbeyonce Active Member

LexiDiamond
    Invader
    Dropu, I do agree on that fact there's not much staff so we could use another one, I think u should be good

5. Juleah

Juleah Well-Known Member

xJuleah
    God
    You do know Bas, QuiteShallow, Dart, Cloudy and Dean are all not from the U.S? This comment makes no sense, there is a balance in the staff members.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Jo,
    I enjoyed you being staff, because you were online during my time zone, and therefore helped alot with a multitude of things. You were always very helpful, mature, active, and one of the best applications from a kitpvp player.
    Huge +1

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  7. hackerboy123

hackerboy123 Active Member

Hackerboy123
    Invader
    yes for me he is barely afk or even at all so for the people saying he afk’s a lot or he’s not active enough you really don’t know dropu or has meet with him at all and remember dropu isn’t online 24/7 so be reminded of that

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Oliver forsberg

Oliver forsberg Active Member

VainsLaw
    God
    I’ve spoken to you a few times and in my opinion are you very mature and sure about what ur doing. All I can do is to wish u all luck and give u a big

+1

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Well-Known Member

dropu
    God
    Thank you to everyone who has commented and/or left feedback! :-D

10. Scorpious_Malfoy

Scorpious_Malfoy Well-Known Member

Scorpious_Malfoy
    God
    Every time I've been on the same server with you, whether you noticed it or not, you are always kind to everyone. I know people say the IRL deals were a terrible thing, but you've realized your mistakes, and I'm not trying to make excuses for him, but we have all done something wrong. I believe he deserves a second chance
    +1

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  11. Sal4554

Sal4554 Well-Known Member

Honestly the only time I've ever seen Jo on was when he'd be running around spawn on kit for half an hour then log off or go to limbo and ignore any player that was trying to get your attention wanting you to spectate a player or report a player, but you'd just keep jumping around spawn. It's as if you were afk holding down w and moving your mouse left and right.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Dymethius

Dymethius Well-Known Member

Dymethius
    Veteran
    This application is enough to bring me out of my broken down bunker. You did an amazing job on the team, since I last saw you on it. I really found the item thing kind of dumb, but it was Evan's say, and I respect Evan. I really do think you should get back on the team. +1

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  13. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Us needing staff in other parts in the world is literally the worst reason to decline anyone. For most applicants, they don't have a choice where they live, and we can always get more help in the more popular time of day.

And to everyone saying hes inactive, afks a lot, didn't do his job, etc.:

His staff statistics, warnings he received and demotion reason, and all that, say otherwise. Think what you wanna think, but Evan knows, jo knows, we all know that he did his job better than any helper/mod has done in a long time. He has shown that he is capable to do all staff tasks rarely with problems.
    Jo will get accepted, so i dont have much to say

If jo doesnt get accepted, ill leak my bank information. +1

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Great Post Great Post x 2
    • List
  14. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Well-Known Member

dropu
    God
    Thank you again to everyone's feedback and comments, they are all much appreciated. As for what sal said about me being afk and inactive, I've already responded to similar/the same claims. I never ignored players while I was staff. Staff are there to help players out when they need it not ignore them.

15. uhsleep

uhsleep Well-Known Member

cwaire
    Invader
    I want to start off by saying I don't know Jo really at all. I've never spoken to him privately so this is completely unbiased. I really liked your app, it is 100% one of the best apps I've seen in a while. I really liked that you started off with "(I’d like to work with constructive criticism, so please give reasons when commenting rather than just -1 or +1)" as most can't handle constructive criticism.

I was pretty inactive around the first bit of you being staff but the parts that I was around for, you seemed like a good staff member. The hours you play daily is a good amount, your playtime is super good, and you have decent discord and forums activity. I haven't seen someone apply with 10w+ of playtime in awhile. You have knowledge in every game mode on Becto which is extremely useful as a staff member.

Your past punishments honestly aren't a big deal, you haven't been punished since before you were staff previously - thus regarding your demotion, I do think what you did was demotion worthy, it was extremely immature and I hope you've learned from it, I also believe you deserve another chance.

Regarding what Sal said about you leaking IRLs, he didn't provide any proof of you doing this, which would actually support his accusation as it's hard to believe without proof. Nearly every time I've gotten online, you have been online so I'm not sure where "inactive" is coming from. Another thing is that when I am online (and see you on as well) you are not afk, you are occasionally typing in chat, which shows you aren't afk. Besides, I'm sure Jo is aware that he cannot afk as staff.

On an unrelated note, all of the negative/positive ratings on every single post on this thread is quite annoying. +1

16. MildSawss

MildSawss Well-Known Member

MildSawss
    God
    Dunno why in the actual hecc'n hecc there's so many "disagree" and "like like" on this thread. That's wild and not going to lie, quite annoying.

Going to topic.
    Jo, I think that a demotion was a bit harsh for you for naming something inappropriate. I don't always agree with what our superiors did at the time, but there was always a rhyme or reason. The managers are managers for a reason, and their final say is normally the best thing. We can thank one thing from your demotion, Jo. You have matured extensively! I don't really take afking into account as every single person on Becto would afk at some point in their Becto career before being a staff member. You have once been a staff member, you are good with detecting hacks, you are active when you are available..you know the ticket system, the #support system, so you meet all of my check marks.

+1

17. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Well-Known Member

dropu
    God
    Thank you guys for the feedback and comments! :-D

18. urbanBDGlove

urbanBDGlove Well-Known Member

Urbanwave12
    God
    This is just +1 can't say more high effort good job

19. TheDragonKillerz