• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Don't Starve Together

LillithxXxCloud

Nope, what’s it about?
    Don’t Starve is an uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic. No instructions. No help. No hand holding. Start with nothing and craft, hunt, research, farm and fight to survive. 2D characters and odd creatures inhabiting a unique 3D world. <3

Cibr

Don’t Starve is an uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic. No instructions. No help. No hand holding. Start with nothing and craft, hunt, research, farm and fight to survive. 2D characters and odd creatures inhabiting a unique 3D world. <3
    Sounds exactly like Rust. Hmmmm.

Cloudy

Sounds exactly like Rust. Hmmmm.
    Its really not; Rust is realistic and gritty whereas don’t starve is artistic and supernatural. Survival games usually sound the same when you describe them, but they offer very different experiences. You could associated Don’t starve more with Minecraft and Rust more with DayZ for example.

Peep

It looks really fun, don't really have anyone to play it with though.

MildSawss

Manager
    Loved this game to death, even got it on my phone. I adored playing it for hours, ngl. Almost as filling as Runescape is for me now.

guthixUll

I used to play this tons on Ps4 with my best friend, it was always so hard when the hounds rolled up and chomped us xD