Donator Roles

Discussion in 'Declined suggestions' started by Eddu52, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Eddu52

Eddu52 Active Member

Xtorms
    Plus
    I am not sure if someone has suggested this before, so I'll go ahead and do it.

Have donator roles you receive in the discord relative to your in game rank. This is not the role that will be displayed in discord, but it would give you access to donator exclusive things. Perhaps ranked giveaways, Much like the novice giveaways but for those with a payed rank. Maybe exclusive channels or voice chats. This is just a ground concept, and if implemented could be expanded. This feature would give players more reason to buy a rank, and therefore there would be more sales.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion.

#1 Eddu52, Jun 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  2. Cloudy

Cloudy Mod

Cloudeh_
    Mod
    I believe this had been proposed, but I believe the main reason this isn’t a thing is because we cannot link your minecraft account to discord, making it very difficult to give the appropriate people their appropriate rank. The novice giveaways award people who are active on the discord. A lot of people who are active on the server are not active on the Discord, they wouldn’t really care about benefits on a platform they don’t even use.

3. Кровь

Кровь Well-Known Member

Razrabochik
    God
    I think the current role system on discord is pretty good right now, It would be hard to link MC account to discord and there most likely would be people lying

#3 Кровь, Jun 23, 2019
  4. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Admin

QuiteShallow
    Admin
    In my honest opinion I dont think this would be implemented. As Cloudeh said there is no way to link your minecraft account to your discord account making it difficult for us to verify each and every ranked player in our discord, so we'd have to manually check each player who claims to have a certain rank which takes quite a bit of time before applying their respective rank.

I'd say the current discord ranking system is fine and theres no need to add ingame donor ranks to the discord server.

5. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    There are bots that allow you to link your minecraft account into discord. But I agree with everything else you said.

#5 Peepsibabe, Jun 23, 2019
  6. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    100% agree with this, will be moving the thread to declined.