• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Global Discount on store for point ranks

iRirdan

Hi, I just bought Raider with points, and I realized that buying ranks with points doesn't give a discount for higher ranks in the store. This is unfair to people who play the game with a grind2win mentality. To buy ranks with points, you have to get a crapload of points, which usually means getting npcs every day and also voting every day for months on end. Why penalize these people because they couldn't afford a rank and grinded for it? Personally, I wanted to grind for raider, then buy invader with money I've saved up, but this is apparently not possible, because I got penalized for grinding points for a rank.
    Please consider changing this and making count point-bought ranks just like normal store-bought ones in regards to discount for buying higher ranks.

Dymethius

Reactions
    The only issue with that is, Tebex discounts the price because it catches when a username buys a package. Because the rank was bought in-game and not through Tebex, it doesn't know that you have the rank, thus it can't discount it. I don't even know if it's possible to take away the price like that. BUT. I have no official say of what happens within that part, I'm just stating what I know.

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    The discount on the store is given for any price you have already paid previously.
    Points have no real-life value so you won't get a discount on the store after using points.